“Nice Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Peachtree City

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Peachtree City to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Peachtree City
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   203 Newgate Road, Hwy 74 @Georgian Park, 1 blk S of P, Peachtree City, GA 30269   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #5 of 7 hotels in Peachtree City
Atlanta
“Nice Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I spent two nights here while my parents were looking at Peachtree City as a new home. It was very clean and the rooms were nice and large. No, it's not the newest hotel, but it was a good value for your money and it definitely was a nice place to stay. You can also rent a golf cart for the trails, which was fun for my family. The people were SO nice. Everyone we encountered was friendly and helpful. Especially Brandon at the front desk, who was incredibly nice to my mom and went out of his way to assist her. The trip was a great success, and we had a nice stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
HolidayInnSuitesPTC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Peachtree City, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for taking time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We are very pleased to hear that we were able to accomodate you and your mother with value and customer service. We will be sure to tell our team members that they continue to excel in hospitality, Brandon especially. We hope you will stay with us again if you are ever in the area.

Kai Wolter, CLM, GM

76 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Dubuque, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights while in Peachtree City for a family wedding. The hotel is older, but very clean. Our room had a microwave and a small refrigerator, convenient for keeping our cooler items for the trip back cold. A family member in our party used his reward membership to get us free breakfasts which were plentiful. Although the hotel has an outdoor pool, it was too cold to swim, but we enjoyed being outside near the pool and walking on the cart paths in nearby residential neighborhoods. The staff was friendly and allowed our party to use the food serving area in the evening to socialize. The hotel is about a block away from a grocery store, Target, and other shopping.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
HolidayInnSuitesPTC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Peachtree City, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with fellow travelers. We are very pleased to hear that the accomodations as well as the location was convenient for you and your family. We are also glad to hear the staff treated you well during your stay. We hope that if you are ever again our pool is warm to round out your experience.

Kai Wolter, CLM, GM
Ft. Benning GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

I stayed at the hotel on May 3rd, using one of my reward nights with my priority club. Upon my arrival, the young man at the front counter (I believe his name was Bryan) was quick, pleasant and informed me all of the information I would need for my stay, plus giving me additional information to find a place to get a bite to eat.

My room (#328) was a very nice, spacious and clean room. The General Manager had left me a note welcoming me to the hotel, along with a basket of snacks. As I was preparing to leave the room to get something to eat, my door would not lock and secure once I exited out. I called the front desk and the young man immediately apologized for the inconvenience and brought me the key to another room (#238), assisting me with moving my belongings to the new room and making sure I was in a secured room. He double checked the door for me, which really helped to make me feel at ease with my stay and security, as I was traveling alone this time.

When I returned to the hotel from grabbing some dinner at a near by restaurant, the same young man greeted me by name and asked if I was doing ok and if I needed anything. I advised him that I was well and he wished me a good night.

The bed was extremely comfortable, and the hotel, though full, was very quiet, for a good nights sleep. I checked out the next morning, greeted by the GM and two very friendly ladies at the front desk. I had to stay in town an additional two days, and WISHED I had stayed there for those additional nights. This will be my permanent stop when I come to visit the area again, without a second thought.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
HolidayInnSuitesPTC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Peachtree City, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review on our hotel and staff. We are very pleased to know that the evening team member - Brandon - took time to help you feel safe and secure while staying with us. We will be passing on you kind words to him. We are also excited to hear that you will be coming back to stay with us if you are ever in the area again.

Kai Wolter
Southern California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

We booked a two room suite for our daughter's birthday slumber party. After calling every other place in town and getting the cold shoulder, Brandon at the front desk of the Holiday Inn was happy to accommodate us. He answered all of my questions thoroughly, and what he didn't know, he was willing to research. SO very helpful and friendly. He even looked up my Priority Rewards information so that the girls and I could have a late checkout and free breakfast.

Upon arrival, and throughout our stay, we were greeted with the same friendly hospitality. Having several children at a hotel, I was a bit apprehensive about being an imposition to others, but the staff always made us feel welcomed.

The rooms do need some updating (popcorn ceilings, bathrooms, etc.), but they were clean, spacious, and comfortable. Honestly, I'd book this place for out of town friends and family 10 times over before putting them up in a swankier hotel with attitude.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time to write a review and let us know what a great job our team members did in accomodating you prior to your arrival and during your stay with us. We will be certain to let Brandon know as well as the rest of the team members that we continue to hear good thins and maintain great customer service skills. We are thrilled to know that you would be willing to put your friends and family in our care should the need ever arise.

Kai Wolter
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Spent 3 nights here for a nearby wedding. The staff is amazingly friendly and accommodating. The beds were extremely comfortable and the shower water pressure was great. The rooms do need updating, however, it was more than adequate for 3 people. Had a nice kitchenette area too. The bathroom lighting is a bit difficult for applying makeup. The cell phone service was very spotty in our room, but the WiFi was fine. I think cell phone service is spotty in general in that town. The complimentary breakfast was adequate. Within walking distance is a nice strip mall that has Target, Kroger, Panera Bread, several nail and hair salons and other stores. Very convenient if you need to buy something you forgot or just want to stock your kitchenette. I would stay there again if my travels take me to that area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
HolidayInnSuitesPTC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Peachtree City, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review concerning our "amazing staff". I will be certain to pass on your kind words. I would also like to thank you for the great review on the accomodations such as bedding, shower/ water pressure and wi-fi. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Cadillac, MI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I visited Peachtree City for a Hospitality Management conference. I would be hesitant to recommend this hotel for the experience I had with the room cleanliness and maintenance. I encourage the Housekeeping Supervisor to do daily room checks. Upon arrival I was greeted with a used tissue in the middle of the guestroom floor, and hair on the floor of the bathroom. Maintenance needs to resolve the issue with the fridge, seems to be running but not getting cold (something that could also have been avoided by a room check). Sugar ants were everywhere, even found in bed. I understand that is beyond the hotel's control but would like to bring it to their attention. The pros of this property are undoubtedly the staff customer service. The beds were very comfortable and they have new flat screen TV's. Spacious guestrooms and conveniently located near shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. I have confidence in the management of the hotel to resolve these issues.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
HolidayInnSuitesPTC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Peachtree City, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
We would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback concerning areas that we could improve upon and let the housekeeping team know of your concerns. We would also like to thank you for the kind words about the customer care you received while you were here. We certainly letting the team know what a great job they did in that area.

Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Stayed here for one night business trip. Excellent check-in. Very nice lobby/dining area. Room was a bit dated and showed some age, but overall very nice. Nice Priority Club basket in room and breakfast voucher for two.

Bed was comfortable enough, bathroom was very clean and had good shower pressure. If I am in the area again, I would definitely stay here.

Breakfast staff was exceptional. Very friendly and attentive while not being too "in your face". This was one of the best hotel stays I have experienced in awhile.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent lodging experience with us. We espcially appreciate the nice things you had to say about our team members and will be sure to let them know. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

CLM, GM

Been to Holiday Inn Peachtree City? Share your experiences!