“Dolce was perfect hotel for business or pleasure!” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   201 Aberdeen Parkway, Peachtree City, GA 30269   |
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Peachtree City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Fla
“Dolce was perfect hotel for business or pleasure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2009

Visited the Dolce Atlanta Peachtree for business several weeks ago. The hotel was great; would highly recommend staying here! Upon check in, ask if you can have a room in the East building, as you’ll be closer to the lake and the dining room. My room was very nice with a big comfy bed. The light in my bathroom was burned out, but I didn’t even notice it until it was fixed without me having to ask. The grounds of the hotel are lovely and the running paths were great! Be aware: if you ask the front desk for the running routes, the routes are a little out of date. I found I couldn’t rely too much on the maps. The hotel even has bikes you can borrow for the day. The staff was friendly, but gave really bad directions (it wasn’t obvious after speaking with them, how to get around the grounds of the hotel). Perhaps I just got someone new at the front desk. The best part of the hotel was the breakfast each morning. I wish I had my camera to take a picture of the strawberry stuffed waffles, the bananas foster pancakes and the made-to-order omelets station. Be sure your room includes the breakfast because it was totally worth it. I had dinner one night in the bar, overlooking the little lake. The room service menu is the same as the bar menu; but after asking a few questions, the server brought out several other bar menus. They seem to have several menu versions with slightly different prices for some of the entrees (although bar prices are very reasonable). Just be sure to ask. Although I chose just soup and salad, the Thai Curry soup was one of the best soups I’ve ever had! The hotel also offers shuttle service to shopping up the road. The shopping plaza was very nice with plenty of restaurants. Enjoy your stay!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
South Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2009

We thought we were getting a good deal. Buy one night get one free plus free breakfast. After spending 45 minutes waiting for them to find my reservation, they said breakfast was not included. I showed them the confirmation and they still insisted breakfast was not included. After arguing with them, they gave me two vouchers for breakfast. I asked about my kids and the lady said just tell them you have coupons and walk on in. When we got to our room, the walls were paper thin. We could hear everything going on next door and up and down the hall. We called to see if they could put us in another room. They said they would look for another room. After not hearing from them for 30 minutes, I called to see if they found a room. They said no, but they could offer me another 2 tickets for breakfast and she insisted she never said the kids would be free before. I asked if we left, would they not charge us. She said since we checked into the room, we had to pay. The neighbors did quiet down next door and we were ok for the next night as well. Breakfast was great, but it would have cost us around $50 if we did not get the vouchers. Maybe great for business but definitely not if you are paying for it yourself.

Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
tcarter71, Director of Sales & Marketing at Dolce Atlanta-Peachtree, responded to this review, August 4, 2009
We appreciate the feedback and are always looking for ways to improve. We have added several package options to our website that will better handle the needs of the leisure traveler. We have options available that include romantic getaways or family fun with a golf cart and a picnic lunch to explore the 90 miles of paths throughout Peachtree City. Look for our staycation destination package to be placed on our website soon. This will allow you to build a customized vacation stay at our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed our food. We have always been known for the quality and variety of the meals that we provide. It is important for families to know that we do provide discounted meal pricing for all children. Ages 5 and under eat free and ages 6 through 12 receive their meals for half price when eating from our buffets or selecting from our a la carte menus. Your feedback allows us to improve and we hope that you will come back to experience our property again.
philadelphia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2009

I stayed at the Dolce the last weekend of April, 2009 for a conference. This hotel is set up perfectly for business travelers - free WIFI, two desks in the room with great work chairs. There are separate buildings - the conference center, the guestrooms themselves, and the restaurant overlooking a small lake. It is geared to business and conferences - there were several different groups holding conferences while I was there. The service is absolutely outstanding. In addition to being extremely accomodating, the staff is incredibly friendly and gracious. I can't say enough good things about it! The beds are super-comfortable, and the showers are fabulous. The food was excellent, and there was too much of it! All kinds of snacks and hot and cold beverages are available all day in the conference center, in addition to 3 buffet meals. I would recommend dieting before you go! One caution - there is no fitness room, per se. There is a bi-level fitness area, with good equipment, that is open to the halls and lounges.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
Jamesburg, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2009

Stayed at this hotel for a business trip. Its a nice facility for business training sessions. The food is great - breakfast, lunch and dinner. In the conference building there are snacks available all day. Even had fondu one day.
The rooms are renovated and modern. I like nice bathrooms and mine was nice and comfortable. The bed was comfortable. Internet access is available in the room. There are flat panel TV's too. Its set up with a lodge feel, and it has separate buildings at the site. Its also covered with many tall evergreen trees. You almost feel like you are out in the woods (secluded).
I would come back again for sure!!!!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Las Vegas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2009

Just returned from a Business Trip from Peachtree. Love the updated rooms with warm colors. I arrived very late on Sunday night and the kitchen closed at 11pm but the staff was more than happy to stay open for one more meal, Much appreciated. The staff during my stay was always very friendly. The check in process was painless. Also the new printing service was great in getting my boarding pass. A great place for business travelers.

• Liked — The warm colors in the room
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2009

Enjoyed the new roooms with the decor. The staff is fantastic and the food is amazing.

• Liked — rooms, staff, and food
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Dallas, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2008

This was a great surprise! This is a gem of a hotel and conference center, The rooms were very nice, the beds were comfortable, and the grounds are beautiful. Very peaceful and serene.
The food in the restaurant was varied and delicious. Especially, there are many fine examples of Southern Comfort Food. But they serve a wide variety of menu items, so if that's not your thing, that's ok, too.
The service was impeccable. No one I encountered was anything but helpful and gracious. You don't find that kind of service often anymore.
Karaoke in the lounge was fun, and NOT in the same buildings with the rooms!
OK, the walls are a little thin, but it didn't keep me awake, and I'm a light sleeper. And the pillows are too fat. But I can't say that either of those took away my delight at finding this wonderful place.
Did I mention the fabulous service....you'll love it.

• Liked — Beautiful Grounds and Service.
  • Disliked — Umm...the pillows????
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Dolce Atlanta-Peachtree? Share your experiences!