“I "feel" healthy when I eat here” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 133 Restaurants in Peachtree City
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
“I "feel" healthy when I eat here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

This is sooo good. My favorite is the chicken kabob with a side of the delicious and amazing potato salad (it has a vinegary flavor and OMG is so good) and a side of hummus and pita bread. It's so good. It just feels light and healthy. The kabobs come with a small Greek salad and it's tasty too. I have had the steak rollups, the steak kabobs (OMG) and the egg salad sandwich as well, and they are delicious too. I personally haven't had anything bad here.

The manager is super nice and helpful. He set up the private room for us on a couple of occasions when we had a big group for lunch. And the staff always goes out the way to make sure you are having a pleasant experience.

I could eat here everyday, at least every week. Lunch time is busy, but that's a great sign!

Love this place!

Fayetteville, Georgia
“Great Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

I just visited Zoe's for the first time. I enjoyed it a lot. Greek food is very good. Their kabobs are by favorite. I would highly recommend you to give Zoe's a try, because their food is delicious.

Visited May 2014
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

I've eaten at several Zoe's and the food is always delicious with more than ample serving sizes. I enjoy their hummus and quinoa salad; my husband had the tuna sandwich and tomato basil soup the last time we went. It's a healthy alternative to the other fast food restaurants in the area. The staff is friendly and the service is quick.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wilmington, United States
“Good Food for Targeted Cusomers”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

It would help to be a big fan of Greek food when you visit Zoe's. The quality of the sandwiches and sides were quite good from a European perspective. However, if you were born and raised in Georgia, this type of food would take some getting used to. The service was excellent, the staff very friendly and the facility was impeccably clean.

About the only drawback was that it seemed to be pricey for what you get. Sandwiches were normal sized slices you find in a typical loaf of sandwich bread. For over $7 each, I was expecting a larger sandwich and content. I ordered the turkey sandwich - there was barely enough meat to cover the bread. The side dishes were fine....but you really need to be a fan of greek food to fully appreciate them.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Georgia
“Consistently good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

This restaurant is new to the area and the first Zoe's Kitchen I've visited. When I'm in town, I usually order the veggies, white beans, and hummus with sliced cucumbers. After I order at the counter, I'm given a number, then my food is brought to the table. Someone is constantly clearing tables of empty bowls and plates. The food has been consistently good. There is outside seating. They offer several of their menu items in bulk to go.
I hope Zoe's is in PTC to stay!

• Visited March 2014