“Great tasting food!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Senoia, GA
“Great tasting food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

We ate here the other day and we will definitely be back...we started with olives and feta cheese, it was very tasty, Lebanese green olives in olive oil with big chunks of feta cheese, at $3 a great appetizer and we had enough to bring home...my wife had the hummus with pita bread, it was rich and creamy and cheap at $4.95...I had the chicken shawarma platter, a generous portion of chicken, rice pilaf, grilled veggies and pickled onions and tomatoes...at $9.95, it was a feast for two people...the place is clean and the staff is extremely friendly, greeting when you enter and inquiring as to your food later...we will be back...

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Palmetto, Georgia
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We have been working our way through the menu and have not been disappointed yet. Large portions, great presentation, the food is awesome, CLEAN store with very high health scores (very important to me). Everyone is very friendly and helpful. My daughter, who usually eats very little, devours her chicken tenders and the rice. We look forward to dinner at The Beirut later this week.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cary, North Carolina
“Fresh fast food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Generous portions on Lebanese food. I ordered the kafta wrap and loved that it was wrapped in thin pita bread (more authentic than thicker bread), well seasoned meat, plenty of flavorful rice and the zucchini and carrots were grilled to perfection. Staff could have been friendlier and service could have been faster but staff came out to see how we were doing a couple of times and it's worth the wait for freshly grilled food.

Visited May 2013
Columbus, Georgia, United States
“Schwarma!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I first had chicken schwarma in Aruba of all places, and it was great. This is prepared differently but delicious all the same. My husband prefers the beef gyro, and it is fantastic. Wish they would give more grilled veggies, as they give ample amount of fries. A great lunch option from the run of the mill american burger fast food joints.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tyrone, Georgia
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

I had been looking forward to coming here since it opened because I love The Beirut, the full service restaurant by the same owners. I ordered the gyro and an order of hummus. The hummus was very bland, no flavor at all. I have had better store bought. And at $5, it was overpriced. The pita they served with it was stale and very thin. The gyro was average. Nothing about it made it any better than most. The best part of the meal was the rice... delicious! Service was okay. I doubt I will come back. Will go to my favorite place near the Atlanta airport when I want a gyro.

• Visited April 2013