“good food and room” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Peachtree City
Halifax, Canada
“good food and room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

This hotel is pretty new from the appearances of the furniture, rugs etc in the public areas and bedrooms. Everything seems to be in good condition. The rooms are standard Hilton Garden Inn quality. The King room was a good size.
It included a minifrig, a desk with ergonamic desk chair, one easy chair with ottoman and a good quality king bed.
The front desk staff were warm and hspitable.
The restaurant was good for breakfast and dinner.
The hotel location is on a street..lots of cement parking lots.Fortunately, there is a golf cart path off the parking lot. Take a wander down it for a pleasant walk

As an aside: we stayed at the Dolce last year - it is an older resort which is nicely renovated/ updated. It is situated on a private lake in the midst of a tall Georgian pine forest.It is a different experience. See Halifaxduo Dolce review from 2011

If you are looking at a one night stay in PTC - the Hilton Garden Inn is a fine establishment.

If, however you are interested in a secluded, peaceful retreat, you may wish to think about the advantage of the Dolce's impressive resort/campus type property.
The two hotels are beside each other.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
HGI-PeachtreeCity, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta/Peachtree, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write down and share the positive experiences during your recent visit to our hotel.

Once again, thank you for completing the survey and we look forward to the opportunity of serving you again.

We appreciate your loyalty!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

This is a standard Hilton Garden Inn property with an on-site restaurant and exerxcise room comensurate with that level of Hilton property. The room was clean and in good repair, the bed was comfortable, and the restaurant served good food (two meals there). The front desk also had really good cookies. The location is convenient to Falcon Field (KFFC airport) and to a number of other restaurants and shopping areas.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Rick Adlington
Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Hotel is convenient to everything in Peachtree City. Front desk staff was helpful and pleasant. The dining staff was generous and accommodating regarding food allergies, etc. Much appreciated. This stay was our second at this location this year, and it's nice to have a reliable place to count when traveling. We used the business center on this trip as well, and it was great to have those amenities when needed. Having stayed here before, I can easily find the hotel, but some signage out on the road would be a beneficial addition to travelers, I believe.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
HGI-PeachtreeCity, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta/Peachtree, responded to this review, September 12, 2012

In regards to the additional signage by the highway, the City Ordances will not allow us to place any sigange there.

Rick D. Adlington
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

The rooms were comfortable although my friend thought the bed was hard as a rock even after adjusting to the softest setting. The employees were all very friendly and helpful. The food was really good although they are only open for breakfast and dinner. The build your own omlettes were wonderful and the soup for dinner was fantastic after our waitress had it reheated.

Room Tip: A friend had a suite but I am not convinced that it was much roomier then a regular room, although i...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
HGI-PeachtreeCity, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta/Peachtree, responded to this review, August 20, 2012

I certainly appreciate your feedback and I guarantee you that I will share your survey with all our team members at our next "Service Celebration" meeting. I am sure that my team will be very pleased to know that as a result of their hard work and their commitment to providing every guest with a quality experience that they were able to meet your expectations. I am sorry you didn't enjoy our Garden Sleep System bed. These are specific beds chosen for our brand from Hilton.

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

We stayed at this property one night and it was average, but not all that I thought it would be. The "handicap" accessible room was not so accessible. It appears that they shoved a lot of furniture in a little space to make the room accessible. The bathroom was accessible, but still felt very cramped in the room.

The bathroom was dirty, but they came in and cleaned the bathroom while we were out to dinner. The beds had to be the worse beds I have ever slept in so very uncomfortable!!

The pool was to cold to swim in.

Breakfast was outstanding, they did cater to my daughter who is Gluten Free. However, later on that day she became pretty sick, I assume it was cross contamination. I guess it was partially my fault, I should not have assumed just because they had gluten free mix, that they knew what to do with it!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write down and share the experiences during your recent visit to our hotel.

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. We have worked with our maintenance and housekeeping team to ensure that our guests are receiving the highest quality guest room possible. Our kitchen crew is very familar with preparing food for guests with allergies and take every precaution during the cooking process.

I do hope that your daughter is feeling better, and if there are any other comments or suggestions that you would like to offer; we are more than willing to listen. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

We came for a weekend getaway. Very secluded but in the middle of it all. Think it is geared more for business conferences & busy during the week but was nicec& quit while we were there. We will be back!

• Stayed July 2012

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

While visiting Peachtree City, I had a wonderful stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. It was very pleasant and clean.

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

We appreciate your loyalty!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta/Peachtree? Share your experiences!