“Great food for kids and parents.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great food for kids and parents.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Great French wine list. I had the special of the day and it was fantastic. The regular menu was very tasty too - my kids had the pizza and when they did not finish all of it (it was big!) all the adults were trying it. Highly recommend this restaurant for couples for families.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Very Good Anniversary Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My wife and I learned of the Serenbe community,and The Hil specifically, some time ago. With a wedding anniversary coming up, we thought this would be an appropriate time to visit, and it did not disappoint. The atmosphere was open and inviting and the server was very good (for most of the meal). We had steaks that were prepared just as ordered and seasoned just right. The sides were excellent and desert (Hilary's Post Mortum) was delicious. The only drawback was our server was inexplicably assigned a couple of tables outside on the opposite side of the restaurant, causing us to wait a prolonged period of time for desert and our check. In all fairness, I don't believe it was his fault and he did apologize. The cost of the meal was on the high side (over $100 with a glass of wine and a cocktail plus tip) but I expected that. I highly recommend it for special occasions.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
GA
“Saturday brunch sweetness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

The cinnamon rolls are so flaky and the creme they are covered in is the right amount of sweetness. Friends had the waffle with blueberry syrup and also thought they were great. Reasonably priced, great casual outdoor seating, friendly staff.

Georgia
“Friends brought us to The Hil but we'll be back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Enjoyed dinner at The Hil with my wife and another couple. Great atmosphere and excellent service, very friendly, felt like visiting a friend's for dinner. We enjoyed the pan seared chicken and smashed potatoes while our friends enjoyed the scallops and corned beef and cabbage.

We'd recommend The Hil.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Wonderful Birthday Meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

I had heard great things about The Hil so my expectations were high. I still went away impressed. I ordered the steak and fries and both were delicious. It was a 10oz ribeye that was cooked exactly as ordered with butter and seasoning on top. The fries were also plentiful for a higher end restaurant. I also enjoyed the spicy marguerita that was subtlety spicy. The rest of my party ordered burgers, a steak and chicken; everyone left very pleased. The restaurant felt like a gem in my own backyard, I can't wait to go again!