“For the same price u can stay at the Microtel down the road” 1 of 5 stars

Rodeway Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5655 Jimmy Carter Boulevard, Norcross, GA 30071   |
Ranked #32 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
“For the same price u can stay at the Microtel down the road”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Full hot breakfast setup wasted on bagels , juice and cereal . I wanted to take a shower just entering room, homeless ppl have bath towels that are better than this place . Multiple color lint on towels, replaced like 2 . Think the room was dirtier after turnover service . For the same price I coulda stayed at the Microtel 1/2 mile away . Couple bugs bites too from my stay

• Stayed August 2014

Couples
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Charlotte, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Drury Inn Hotels (one of my fav hotels) recently sold its location on Jimmy Carter Blvd to Rodeway Inn & Suites oooh what a mistake. I thought ok same building same experience right, just different name--uhm err no. I've had route canals more pleasant than that visit. First, I was in the ATL for my BFF's wedding, and I discovered about 3 hours prior to the ceremony, I had to dry a garment I'd washed earlier that morning, but it was slow to dry. So, I took it to the guest dryer, which was out of order. When I informed the front desk clerk, she just gave me the Kanye shrug and had a deer in headlights look. What DRURY would have done was to offer to dry the garment via the housekeeping dryer or offered some semblance of empathy. You could definitely tell that the customer service was soooo gone with the sell of the Drury, including no security gate for guests, no complimentary happy hour food & drinks in the evenings, damp rooms, wavering WiFi, absence of friendly, attentive staff--just replaced with low-budgetness all the way around. This hotel was a hot mess like Friday 5 o'clock ATL traffic on I-285 ...

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Port Orchard, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This hotel is beyond fabulous! They not only welcomes my mother and myself during the Christmas holidays but also mother's dog. Everyone was so nice, lots of smiles, many asked if we needed anything and the free food and free drinks were an added bonus. They had everything from hot dogs to chicken wings, to potato skins, chili, chicken tenders, nachos and the list goes on and on. The food was not only good but it was hot and fresh. And that was just the fireside munch. The breakfast was a full breakfast including bacon, sausage, gravy biscuits, freshly cooked waffles (you get the batter and pour it into the waffle maker), grits, scrambled eggs, fresh fruit, bagels, and so on and so on. So no matter where you call home you should be able to find something you like to eat. The room was spacious, the beds so comfortable the minute I laid down i almost fell asleep. And the great part - we were in an area specified as pet friendly but the room had no odor at all and it was just as clean as the best room I've ever stayed in. In fact - it WAS the best room I've ever stayed in. It's just a few miles from downtown Atlanta and only a couple of miles from MARTA. Try it -you'll like it!!

Room Tip: No room seemed to be better than any other. It's right off I-85 and Jimmy Carter Boulevard so yo...