“Wonderful 4 Day Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 37 hotels in Norcross
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wonderful 4 Day Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

From the moment I checked-in, over the 4th of July I was very pleased with this hotel. Burnee, who was at the front desk, immediately welcomed me and explained the breakfast buffet and the evening kick-back starting at 5:30 PM. The food was very tasty with a good selection to choose from. My hotel room was extremely clean, from the bed, to the mini refrigerator, to the sink and tub. I always look in obscure places in a hotel room to check for cleanliness, and whoever from the housekeeping staff cleaned my room before I got there did a phenomenal job. I honestly could not find anything wrong. Throughout my 4 day stay, I ran into many of the staff in the elevator, dining area or hallways. EVERY one of them said hello and actually seemed to enjoy their job! I also brought along my two cats and they were equally welcomed - this is one of the rare hotel chains that not only welcomes cats, yes I said cats - and dogs, but does NOT charge a dime for them. The bed was very comfortable and the deluxe room was very adequate in size -unless you need more room and then you can reserve a suite. There are many different restaurants less than half a mile away and a seafood place right next door. The only con to this hotel is that the entrance can be very tricky to get into if you are coming off of the freeway and you are not aware of how close the hotel is to the off-ramp. But, they do have a back entrance in case you don't make it on front side. You just have to go around the block to the backside. This is a minor inconvenience in relation to the rest of what you can experience at the Drury Inn. The staff more than makes up for this minor issue. Lastly, the nightly rate is very good for the Atlanta metro area.

Room Tip: The walls and windows are very well insulated from noise for both inside and outside noise. I don...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

99 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Taylor Mill, Kentucky, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Drury Inn was a great find! I love that they have a good breakfast (with real food not the processed stuff other places try to pass off) and the 5:30 kick back. The kickback was the best part! The food was nice, service was excellent and for people that drink, you get 3 free alcoholic beverages a night with your stay. My complaints we that, the hotel put us in a room right in the middle of a hallway full (not exaggerating) of some team or camp or something. There was about 30-40 kids plus chaperones ALL of them load and annoying. I know that the hotel can't fix the noise level but I would have appreciated not being placed right in the middle of them. Also, the pool was really gross on Saturday afternoon when my sister and I got the chance to swim. We attempted to stay outside where it was cleaner but due to crowding, that didn't really work out. Overall, I had a GREAT stay. No problems with the room or the staff. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Jackson, MS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I hope I don't forget anyone......here we go! Gina, Tai, Leslie, Breea , Johnny, Morgan (housekeeping), Morgan (dining), Licia, Shera, and will. We loved it! The service was great, the room was nice and the staff was excellent.

Room Tip: Ask for he fifth poor. Very quiet.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I arrived late, after 9p, but was still greeted with a genuine smile and was provided with a great room that was convenient and comfortable. This is my third trip to a Drury Inn and now go out of my way to find them as I travel. I am a road warrior and spend a lot of nights in hotels. Drury Inn will continue to get my business! Fantastic price, clean and quiet rooms, super comfy beds.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Beulah, AL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We stayed at this Drury Inn in 2010, and had a great experience. We were planning a trip to Lawerenceville, GA to go to Medieval Times and I got an e-saver rate for Drury Inn. I found out it was just a few short miles down the interstate. The hotel is right on the interstate, but it is a little tricky getting in and out of there. The staff was nice and the room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast wasn't as good as I remembered from my previous stay, but overall we had a great experience! This will be our "go-to" hotel whenever we stay in the Atlanta area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Charlotte
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is my first stay at a Drury. We were visiting Atlanta for a wedding and stayed for four nights. This was the most convenient hotel. The location is good and close to a number of restaurants. Parking is good and hotel was clean. We enjoyed breakfast and the hospitality of the staff.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Valdese, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Stayed here for 2 days for a wedding. Access is nice. Service is poor. Keys get demagnitized often, even when u have nothing in the pocket. Front desk staff is not so caring and will warn you that if the kids come again for the keys...... I mean if they get locked out where will they go..
They make you wait.
Early morning the housekeeping came and knocked the door, to announce their presence, this is the first time in my life when this has happened.
Would not stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Northeast? Share your experiences!