Stayed for 5 nights recently at this hotel. It had a great price, was convenient for a sporting event we attended, and since we were with other families, I thought the Kick Back would be a great opportunity to socialize together. Unfortunately, the competitions lasted into the night and we were never back at the hotel during that time!
So, I can't tell you about the Kick Back, but we did enjoy the other amenities. Breakfast was good: same exact thing every day, but PLENTY of options refreshed regularly, including eggs, sausage, French toast sticks, waffles, and the usual Danish, doughnuts, bagels, and cereal, etc.
And we enjoyed the hot tub (truly HOT) and pool (kids loved indoor/outdoor aspect). I used the treadmills one day (small workout room with 2 stair-steppers and 2 treadmills).
The room (we had a suite) was very comfortable and clean. Living room had a fold-out couch, recliner, armed chair, office chair and desk, and large flat screen TV atop a little armoire that held the mic and fridge. Bedroom had a large dresser with another large flat-screen on top, and very comfy K bed. Linens, pillows, and towels were nice quality. Bathroom was roomy and arranged well. My only complaint was that we heard mechanical noises through the walls of our room--from either the pipes or the elevator--at all hours. Not too loud, just noticeable. We were near the elevator and the stairs where we saw pipes running along the walls.
The hotel common spaces had a comfortable feel. The lobby was open to the roof with nice natural lighting and lots of conversation areas (one with a giant TV). Chairs sagged a bit too much, but decor was up-to-date and pleasant.
BTW--We were checked in by Leslie and saw her at the desk many times during our stay. She was friendly, informative, and professional, greeting us enthusiastically and asking how are stay was going, etc. She presented herself and the company as well as or better than those I've encountered at much higher priced hotels. If you stay at this Drury, I hope you run into her, too...Tell her we said "Hi!"
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Atlanta Northeast
- Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Northeast Hotel Norcross
- Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Northeast Hotel
- Drury Inn Norcross
- Drury Norcross
- Norcross Drury
- Drury Inn Atlanta Northeast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. Whether you are looking to explore the Fountain of Rings at Centennial Olympic Park or catch a game at Turner Field, the Drury Inn & Suites is the place to be in Atlanta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.