“They make it easy to like this place.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.

Save Saved
You added Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd. to your Saves list
Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6295 Jimmy Carter Boulevard, Norcross, GA 30071 (Formerly Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #11 of 37 hotels in Norcross
Charlotte, North Carolina
“They make it easy to like this place.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I travel often and have the opportunity to stay if every class of hotel. Without question the people at Crosslands Norcross are managed well and make staying there nice. Daria who works often at night could not be a more pleasant reception. Its an exceptional value with nice people ideal for travelers.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

48 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I've stayed at this property a few times and I've recommended this property to my friends who travel to the area because it is an awesome place to stay! The quaint landscaping is so relaxing after a long trip, and the staff and management are so helpful and professional. During one of my stays, the power went out in my room on a Sunday morning of all times, and within the hour of reporting the problem to the office, they had maintenance dispatched and the problem fixed. I hadn't even finished my coffee!
I travel with my dog, and he is always welcome at Crossland on Jimmy Carter. He loves the ladies in the office because they spoil him when they see him! The property is very pet friendly, they have designated areas for pets with several well placed trash cans so cleaning up after my dog is a snap.
This is a great place to stay!

Room Tip: The back side of the property has more shade in the summer.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you think it’s a great place to stay. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Norcross
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Having stayed in different extended stays on and off for years, this is absolutely the best hotel out of all of them, Omarra the GM was very helpful, The rooms were very clean. From the manager on down they know customer service. I will stay again when in town.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed our clean rooms and service levels. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have been staying here for a while now and it has been a nice experience so far. Daria and Breonna are very nice. Shep is quiet, nice, and helpful. Daria has an awesome spirit she is always happy and encouraging. The rates are excellent. I like the fact that the police are constantly around and it is quiet for the most part. The only down side is that the rooms are out dated and the dryers in the laundry room do not dry your clothes.

Room Tip: When staying at this location as for a room near the office on the front. It is safer and quiet.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you are having a nice experience with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Bayonne, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

This hotel has free Wifi, Laundry, Parking and located right on Jimmy Carter where some of the best Asian and Latin restaurants are. There is Best Friend's park across the street that has tennis, basketball and badminton facilities. The staff are all friendly and helpful. My original plan was to stay 2 weeks but it turned into 4 months. It's about 5 miles to the nearest MARTA (subway) station so it's very convenient for commuting to Midtown/Downtown Atlanta

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your comments on the staff being friendly and helpful. I'm glad that we are in a convenient location for you. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
College Park, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I have stayed here on several occasions. The staff in guest services really do know the meaning of customer service. Ms. Omarra, Ms. Alicia, Ms. Daria, and Ms. Brianna are very great. They are always there when you need them and ready to help in any way that they can. Every time I come into the office I'm always greeted with a smile. And any time I call they always help me. This is a place where you can stay and feel comfortable. They really make you feel at home. That is what i love about this place. My stays here are always wonderful and very peaceful. I would recommend anyone looking for hotels in this area to come right here. You will not be let down.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that we are able to provide you with a hotel that you feel comfortable with and at home. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Having stayed in different extended stays on and off for years, this is absolutely the best hotel I have ever stayed in. The staff is professional, helpful, and it shows through out the property. It is always quiet, clean, and being a single woman I have always felt safe and secure here. The rates are very reasonable, the rooms are well maintained, the property is well lit at night. Tis place is definitely a home away for home !!!!

Room Tip: A great tip is to drive through the location you are considering, and look for any questionable acti...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that you feel our hotel is a home away from home. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to serving you whenever you have lodging needs in the area.

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.

Extended Stayamerica Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd Hotel
Extended Stayamerica Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd Hotel Norcross
Extended Stay Norcross
Extended Stay America Norcross
Norcross Extended Stay
Address: 6295 Jimmy Carter Boulevard, Norcross, GA 30071 (Formerly Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.)
Location: United States > Georgia > Norcross
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#2 Best Value Hotel in Norcross
#7 Business Hotel in Norcross
Hotel Class:2 star — Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.