You added Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd. to your Saves list
Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6295 Jimmy Carter Boulevard, Norcross, GA 30071 (Formerly Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #15 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Norcross, Georgia
“Hidden Secret”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have been staying here for a while now and it has been a nice experience so far. Daria and Breonna are very nice. Shep is quiet, nice, and helpful. Daria has an awesome spirit she is always happy and encouraging. The rates are excellent. I like the fact that the police are constantly around and it is quiet for the most part. The only down side is that the rooms are out dated and the dryers in the laundry room do not dry your clothes.

Room Tip: When staying at this location as for a room near the office on the front. It is safer and quiet.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you are having a nice experience with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Bayonne, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

This hotel has free Wifi, Laundry, Parking and located right on Jimmy Carter where some of the best Asian and Latin restaurants are. There is Best Friend's park across the street that has tennis, basketball and badminton facilities. The staff are all friendly and helpful. My original plan was to stay 2 weeks but it turned into 4 months. It's about 5 miles to the nearest MARTA (subway) station so it's very convenient for commuting to Midtown/Downtown Atlanta

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your comments on the staff being friendly and helpful. I'm glad that we are in a convenient location for you. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
College Park, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I have stayed here on several occasions. The staff in guest services really do know the meaning of customer service. Ms. Omarra, Ms. Alicia, Ms. Daria, and Ms. Brianna are very great. They are always there when you need them and ready to help in any way that they can. Every time I come into the office I'm always greeted with a smile. And any time I call they always help me. This is a place where you can stay and feel comfortable. They really make you feel at home. That is what i love about this place. My stays here are always wonderful and very peaceful. I would recommend anyone looking for hotels in this area to come right here. You will not be let down.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that we are able to provide you with a hotel that you feel comfortable with and at home. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Norcross, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Having stayed in different extended stays on and off for years, this is absolutely the best hotel I have ever stayed in. The staff is professional, helpful, and it shows through out the property. It is always quiet, clean, and being a single woman I have always felt safe and secure here. The rates are very reasonable, the rooms are well maintained, the property is well lit at night. Tis place is definitely a home away for home !!!!

Room Tip: A great tip is to drive through the location you are considering, and look for any questionable acti...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that you feel our hotel is a home away from home. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to serving you whenever you have lodging needs in the area.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Alisha was there everyday and Omarra was great. Excellent service, extremely accommodating to my needs. This what one would wish from a hotel stay, the feeling of a home away from home. I will be staying here for 6 months, and have already asked other doctors in my field to stay here.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you feel that our hotel is a home away from home. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to continue to serve you as long as you need to stay with us.
Norcross, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I stayed here and I had issues, but the staff resolved them promptly. And some of the other guests that stay here can be a little inconsiderate with their noise but when you call and complain to the staff, they do the best they can to tell them to shut up lol but yeah the staff is cool especially Daria and Alicia and their manager is very nice as well. Definitely better than intown suites and their wifi actually works here and is fast. Maintenance comes and fixes things that you need fixed and housekeeping does a pretty decent job.

Room Tip: ask for a room on the second floor
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that enjoyed our service and fast wi-fi connection. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Norcross
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I have really enjoyed my stay here,because of the entire Customer Service Staff @ExtendendStay America/Norcross; Myself & my family would like to thank all the following persons, Ms.Omarra Swain ,Ms.Alicia Kent, Tianne Gallant, Daria Davis,& Guadalupe. From day one these attentive Staff have made my stay here very comfortable. I would definetely recommend to my friends. ThankYou!

Sincerly
Monique

Room Tip: When I first walked into the room,very clean& nice. Rooms in front seem more quiet. But Overall...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this review, October 8, 2012
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Economy Atlanta - Norcross. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.

Address: 6295 Jimmy Carter Boulevard, Norcross, GA 30071 (Formerly Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.)
Location: United States > Georgia > Norcross
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#2 Best Value Hotel in Norcross
Hotel Class:2 star — Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd Hotel Norcross
Extended Stay Norcross
Extended Stay America Norcross
Norcross Extended Stay

If you own or manage Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.