“Recent stay at Crossland Norcross Location” 5 of 5 stars

Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Norcross
Save Saved
You added Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Norcross to your Saves list
Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Norcross
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   200 Lawrenceville St, Norcross, GA 30071 (Formerly Extended Stay America)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #16 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Norcross, Georgia
“Recent stay at Crossland Norcross Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Great experience recently at Crossland. As i am a returning tenant. Very pleasant staff. Totally satisfied with my stay. Well pleased with the rm, really clean. Access to wi-fi a real plus. Any future trips to the area,Crossland will definitely be my choice. great access to local shopping for any need.... Terrific nites sleep every nite

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Moving to Alpharetta, GA area from another city. Room is comfortable and close to work. Didn't like there is no ice machine. TV is old school. It goes out if it rains. Happy to have a microwave. Fridge could be bigger. It's the size of college form fridge. May find ants. No breakfast. Room is ok for the price.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Najia - The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. I sincerely apologize that we don't offer ice machines and the television wasn't up to standards. Still, I am glad that you liked your room overall.

If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at htn@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future.
Newnan, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Great staff -needs up-grate on cable and the TV is old school .Having said that the staff did seem
to give a hoot about our comfort and the quality of our stay. No Ice machine available- they don't have one .....

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Staff was friendly and helpful. However the hotel is old and barely kept. The room was small, and sitting on the nightstand was an old bubbled out TV that had a bad connection. I was then greeted with pubic hair in the sheets. Hmmmm... Not so ok!

• Stayed May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about our hotel staff being friendly; however, we apologize that we were not able to meet your expectations. We take pride in offering great customer service and in the overall appearance of our hotel. With this in mind, we are disheartened to read that you found the level of cleanliness to not be in line with our company's standards. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have taken the necessary steps to ensure your experience is not repeated.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at 770-729-8100 or htn@extendedstay.com<mailto:htn@extendedstay.com>, so we can speak directly. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Norcross, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

You know a hotel has issues when they run out of toilet paper. Obviously for this price you don't expect it to be The Ritz, but when you're a hotel and toilet paper is an issue, soap and condiments are rationed like they're in post WWII Germany, one has to wonder why.

Now, if you're looking for a cheap place and have no expectations at all, this is the place to be. There are 2 female managers in the office who seem to be in a competition as to who can be the nastiest and the rudest. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone expecting service though they are in a service industry. Room service is once per week and given the very rudimentary cleaning done on that once per week, good knows what's been allowed to build up. Bring you Benadryl. Location is close to a police station and fast food restaurants, so that's convenient. But it's also close to a fire station and railway. Between sirens and train whistles, do not expect peace and solitude.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Teddi - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that the staff were not attentive to your needs and the level of cleanliness overall did not meet your expectations. With these issues in mind, I have spoken with the staff about the importance of keeping our property clean and providing all of our guests with friendly customer service at all times.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at zswain@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Bangalore, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I would say, overall a very average experience. My requirement was to get a fully equipped kitchen in the room and within $50. I paid $43. I got what is expected in that price. Not more than that.

Positive - Money saver. Its rare to find a two double bed room with a kitchen within 20 Miles of Atlanta in that price.

Negatives - Entry to the room is from the road and not through the lobby. This is not the best feel of security. Rooms are old with old appliances. Not specious.
The front desk guy didn't know how to smile. But his service was ok, he called in to check if everything is working fine. :)

My suggestion is, you can choose this hotel only if you need a studio room (basically a kitchen) and you dont want to spend much.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so disappointed that our guest service representative failed at making you feel welcomed. Please accept my apology. In response to your feedback, I am working diligently with my team to assure this will not happen again. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate your feedback . If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at HTN@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Norcross? Share your experiences!