“Was close to where I needed to go. Bed are hard and hear trains at night” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Norcross

Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Norcross
You added Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Norcross to your Saves list
Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Norcross
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   200 Lawrenceville St, Norcross, GA 30071 (Formerly Extended Stay America)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #8 of 25 Hotels in Norcross
Memphis, Tennessee
“Was close to where I needed to go. Bed are hard and hear trains at night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Was there 3 days and went ok. Found the bed was too hard for me but, the room was clean and everything worked. You have to stay there over a week to get room service and I didn't know this before I booked my stay and people should keep that in mind. it is what it is, a no thrills hotel that has a kitchen to allow you to cook your own meals.

Room Tip: Nice priced Safe clean rooms If it weren't for the train coming through every few hours then...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed our clean rooms and location. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

This was my first time in Atlanta. I'm really glad I found this hotel. Everyone is really nice, they help you with everything. The location is really good, it is really near a bus stop that takes you to the Marta Station so I didnt need to take my car into the city. The rooms are spaceous, they have everything you need for a long stay (Kitchen, Kitchen utensils, iron).
The only thing I would improve are the TV's. Too old and the signal wasn't very good for some channels.
I recommend this place for anyone who needs a not so expensive place with really good amenities.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. It's great to hear that everyone was nice and helpful. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Tonya always has a smile no matter how bad my day has been. I have been staying at this hotel for 3 years. She goes out of her way to make sure hotel living is enjoyable.Tonya and the rest of the staff strive for quality service and to make your stay is GREAT! If you are ever in Norcross and need a great place to stay check it out!

Brent K.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you feel that our hotel management and staff offers great service. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to continue to serve you as long as you need to stay with us
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have stayed at this location for over a year and have always been impressed by the quality rooms and staff. The staff goes the extra mile to make sute you are always happy. The manager, Tanya, has her mind on top quality service and accomodations at all times and goes the extra mile for all her guests.

If you are going to be staying in the area you should check this hotel out. You will leave satisfied.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you feel that our rooms are top quality. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to continue to serve you as long as you need to stay with us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Through my entire stay here all the staff members have been very good and hospitable. However the cable system is the only thing i am disappointed in as it goes out frequently. I have been a guest here since june of 2000.

Room Tip: Always stay in the A building.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the entire staff was hospitable. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I love this hotel. Everyone is so helpful they make you feel right at home. The hotel is so close to everything parks, grocery stores, gas station, fast food, etc. My experience here has been so much better than expected thanks to Tanya, Pop, and the rest of the staff here.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you love the hotel, and you feel right at home. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Seymour, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

I originally had a reservation at an in town suites extended stay in athens. Well, that fell through. This place is SO MUCH BETTER!!! It's close to atlanta, the staff was understanding and EXTREMELY helpful AND showed alot of respect, honesty, and polite manners (which is hard to come by on a late shift attendant) being that it was about 10 PM on christmas eve. It took me less than ten minutes to get in. Their handicap accessible rooms are also amazing. the kitchen nook had all of the amenities (pots pans glasses dish strainer coffee maker silverware etc). I didn't have to want for nothing or have to go out and spend my vacation money on things to cook with. In all actuality, this place actually saved me money versus staying in a place where the "courtesy officers" were rude and I got pan handled in the parking lot in the first five minutes. I'm staying here next time I come back to georgia in the next couple of months!!!!!

Room Tip: I suggest if you are handicapped and would like a room that has a bathroom that is easily accessible...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean rooms. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Norcross? Share your experiences!