“Totally worth it” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7065 Jimmy Carter Boulevard, Norcross, GA 30092 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #13 of 38 hotels in Norcross
Portsmouth, Virginia
“Totally worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I stayed here for a week and it was so pleasant. It was much better than the place down the street Crossland Studios, which I also stayed in. With a discount, I totally got my monies worth. The kitchen, bedroom, and sitting area are all compartmentalized. The kitchen has a spacious fridge and freezer along with a dishwasher. It also has a small panel which serves as a kitchen table with these 2 spinning stools. There is a large desk which completely allows you to do your work. The room is so comfortable to allow a person to get work done in peace and quiet. The sitting area has a nice coach and coffee table to eat on or even put your fit up on when you watch your flat screen television. The entire room has lamps that can allow to have any kind of lighting within your place. The bed was extremely comfortable as it would make you fall asleep immediately, felt like quicksand. Place also comes with a spacious closet that allows you store suitcases and hang up numerous amounts of clothes, or whatever other goods you have. The bathroom is spacious as it has a very nice shower and vast sink. The best part is that you can make all the noise you want and your neighbors will never hear anything. You get total privacy in any room you stay in. I will admit the walls of the hotel might have a funk and make the place seem rundown, but they are not too bad. And once you get inside your room, then nothing else matters as the rooms are extremely nice. Another good thing is there is no nuisance or soliciting at this place, thats a major upside.

The only drawbacks are breakfast. It is a grab and go breakfast, but it is all gone within a hour of it sitting there. I could never get to it as breakfast was served from 7 to 930, as I would be out the door by 8! The equipment in the gym is not up to date, but it is still a decent get away and a good place to go if you are bored.

I did not have too much interaction with the staff but they were very friendly and did help you out when you needed something, so I give them 2 thumbs up!

Personally I would stay here as I might have to again in the future, but I will let others decide based on my review as I wont tell them to stay or not to come.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that enjoyed your stay and the property amenities we provide. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

30 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

We enjoyed our stay to the fullest rooms were very large and clean not to mention the oven in the full kitchen was a added plus... staff is very freindly and helpful ... pet freindly grounds and continental breakfast ... we have been at this location for months and we have no complaints overall great place to stay short term or long term much more like studio apt than hotel room.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our large rooms and full kitchens. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We enjoyed our stay in the ATL superbowl weekend. The hotel rooms are massive big for the money. Wish eggs and bacon was included on the breakfast, but hey we got a lot for what we paid. Staff was great. Will definitely book there when I'm back in Hot Atlanta.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed our spacious rooms. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
DULUTH, GA (NE of Atlanta)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

We have been looking around at quite a lot of hotels with accommodations and amenities as well as conveniences and locations.

After looking at so many and was sold on another hotel until we came to STUDIO PLUS in Norcross, Ga. and we were greeted by CORIENNE SMITH the hotel associate at the front counter whom was just absolutely friendly and bubbly to say the least,

She listen to our wants, needs, and concerns, Corienne explained to us all of the facilities and accommodations, as well as the fitness center, forth coming continental breakfast etc.
We were sold, and by our request we ask if it would be possible to see an actual room that we may reserve, due to expectations of moving in within a few days.

We explained to her that we were actually staying at another facility whom is refunding our money back because we did not realized that they did not offer what we thought other hotels offer for the same monthly rates, other offer a lot of what we are looking for but some higher rates than others, some rates less, but less amenities, some more and amenities,

But when we came to STUDIO PLUS AND EXPECIALLY TALKED TO CORIENNE, WE WERE ABSOLUTELY SOLD ON EVERYTHING SHE TOLD US.

NOT ONLY DID SHE LET US SEE A MODEL, BUT, SHE ALSO ALLOW US TO SEE AN ACTUAL ROOM THAT WE COULD RESERVE AND MOVE INTO SHOULD IT BE AVAILABLE AT THE TIME OF OUR CHECK IN, What we saw was everything she said and more.

CORIENNE, WE REALLY, REALLY WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOU HUMBLE WAYS AND SERVICE TO US, WE ARE SURE YOU ARE THIS WAY WITH EVERYONE.

We also appreciate the supervision (Darrel Parker) that is given to the staff at STUDIO PLUS,
We have received services from other staff personnel, The house keeping staff, to maintenance they too are very good and accommodating.

But, again CORIENNE is an outstanding associate and is so, so friendly that anyone that comes to the hotel can be assure that they will receive outstanding greetings and services.

With CORIENNE SMITH, it is a plus to have her service us and everyone else.

Once again,
Thanks to Corienne Smith,
We are very please, and keep up the good work.

Mr. and Mrs. B. Thomas

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and friendly staff. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Norcross, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I will admit that up until about 2 months ago I was using an old tube television in my room -- but they swapped it out for a new LG flatscreen, yay!

I've stayed at other hotels and I'm really partial to this one. The staff is responsive and definitely personable... and well, I've been here (accidentally) for about 3 years now and I can't imagine having another home while me and my family (3 kids) were displaced. Other hotels I was at had kept me at a distance and while I would I feel "welcome" I would always feel as if they were strangers but these people made me feel welcome and were friendly on the first day.

Room Tip: Odd numbered units (in the back) are quiet with a view of trees, the even numbered units (in the fro...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed you stay at our location and that we made you feel welcome and at home. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Miami, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

The staff was great and friendlyand the service was excellent but the hotel needs to be RENOVATED!! It's a 2012 staff in a 1990 setting! Also, WIFI needs some type of upgrade. Overall, I will stay here again if it is upgraded!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As well, your feedback is greatly appreciated, and we will definitely take it into consideration.

Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I was able to get a lot of work done, with no interruptions from other guests or noises. Peaceful hotel with great staff and service. My room was comfy yet outdated. The property overall was decent, but seems to need rennovation. However, the Wifi was awful. I would stay at this hotel again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners? Share your experiences!