“K. Gillard CTown” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7065 Jimmy Carter Boulevard, Norcross, GA 30092 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #13 of 38 hotels in Norcross
Chicago, Illinois
“K. Gillard CTown”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We enjoyed our stay in the ATL superbowl weekend. The hotel rooms are massive big for the money. Wish eggs and bacon was included on the breakfast, but hey we got a lot for what we paid. Staff was great. Will definitely book there when I'm back in Hot Atlanta.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed our spacious rooms. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

30 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
DULUTH, GA (NE of Atlanta)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

We have been looking around at quite a lot of hotels with accommodations and amenities as well as conveniences and locations.

After looking at so many and was sold on another hotel until we came to STUDIO PLUS in Norcross, Ga. and we were greeted by CORIENNE SMITH the hotel associate at the front counter whom was just absolutely friendly and bubbly to say the least,

She listen to our wants, needs, and concerns, Corienne explained to us all of the facilities and accommodations, as well as the fitness center, forth coming continental breakfast etc.
We were sold, and by our request we ask if it would be possible to see an actual room that we may reserve, due to expectations of moving in within a few days.

We explained to her that we were actually staying at another facility whom is refunding our money back because we did not realized that they did not offer what we thought other hotels offer for the same monthly rates, other offer a lot of what we are looking for but some higher rates than others, some rates less, but less amenities, some more and amenities,

But when we came to STUDIO PLUS AND EXPECIALLY TALKED TO CORIENNE, WE WERE ABSOLUTELY SOLD ON EVERYTHING SHE TOLD US.

NOT ONLY DID SHE LET US SEE A MODEL, BUT, SHE ALSO ALLOW US TO SEE AN ACTUAL ROOM THAT WE COULD RESERVE AND MOVE INTO SHOULD IT BE AVAILABLE AT THE TIME OF OUR CHECK IN, What we saw was everything she said and more.

CORIENNE, WE REALLY, REALLY WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOU HUMBLE WAYS AND SERVICE TO US, WE ARE SURE YOU ARE THIS WAY WITH EVERYONE.

We also appreciate the supervision (Darrel Parker) that is given to the staff at STUDIO PLUS,
We have received services from other staff personnel, The house keeping staff, to maintenance they too are very good and accommodating.

But, again CORIENNE is an outstanding associate and is so, so friendly that anyone that comes to the hotel can be assure that they will receive outstanding greetings and services.

With CORIENNE SMITH, it is a plus to have her service us and everyone else.

Once again,
Thanks to Corienne Smith,
We are very please, and keep up the good work.

Mr. and Mrs. B. Thomas

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and friendly staff. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Norcross, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I will admit that up until about 2 months ago I was using an old tube television in my room -- but they swapped it out for a new LG flatscreen, yay!

I've stayed at other hotels and I'm really partial to this one. The staff is responsive and definitely personable... and well, I've been here (accidentally) for about 3 years now and I can't imagine having another home while me and my family (3 kids) were displaced. Other hotels I was at had kept me at a distance and while I would I feel "welcome" I would always feel as if they were strangers but these people made me feel welcome and were friendly on the first day.

Room Tip: Odd numbered units (in the back) are quiet with a view of trees, the even numbered units (in the fro...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed you stay at our location and that we made you feel welcome and at home. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Miami, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

The staff was great and friendlyand the service was excellent but the hotel needs to be RENOVATED!! It's a 2012 staff in a 1990 setting! Also, WIFI needs some type of upgrade. Overall, I will stay here again if it is upgraded!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As well, your feedback is greatly appreciated, and we will definitely take it into consideration.

Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I was able to get a lot of work done, with no interruptions from other guests or noises. Peaceful hotel with great staff and service. My room was comfy yet outdated. The property overall was decent, but seems to need rennovation. However, the Wifi was awful. I would stay at this hotel again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Snellville, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

`Very nice and helpful staff..the hotel and rooms rooms were very clean but very dated..hotel needs serious renovations truely past due for a renovation wouldnt reccomend this hotel to others..this hotel has alot of admenities on site that alot of other hotels does not have overall great hotel and place to stay

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. We are so happy that you enjoyed your room. Our team strives to provide a clean, comfortable place to stay and, it is so rewarding to know that we did just that for you!

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel or to our guest relations team directly by visiting our website and clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope that you will stay with us again in the future here or at any of our otherlocations throughout the U.S. and in Canada.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

Very nice hotel and very nice and helpful staff..the hotel and rooms rooms were very clean but very dated..hotel is truely past due for a rennovation would reccomend this hotel to others..this hotel has alot of admenities on site that alot of other hotels twice its price does not have overall great hotel and place to stay

• Stayed December 2011
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment.

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners? Share your experiences!