“Spacious but a little dated” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners to your Saves list
Ext. Stay America Orbitz.com
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7065 Jimmy Carter Boulevard, Norcross, GA 30092 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #14 of 37 hotels in Norcross
Chicago Heights, Illinois
“Spacious but a little dated”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

My family and I were in town for a graduation and required addition space to store packages for all the shopping my wife and the girls were surely going to due. This location worked out perfect. The Deluxe suite had plenty of room for the 4 of us. I do wish the TV was updated, and the fitness room was updated but other than that it was ok.

Room Tip: Definitely rent the Deluxe Suite. Lots of space
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Studio Plus Atlanta - Peachtree Corners. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for the recognition.

27 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

For an extended stay hotel it was very spacious. I stayed for 7 nights the rates was great $34.99. The hotel could use an upgrade. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends.

Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
norcross, GA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2011

For an extended stay hotel this wasn't so bad for what you pay for. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The place really needs to be whipped into shape. The hallway always smells like someone smokes marijuana and so whenever I stay in, I would stay in my room and keep my door locked cause you would hear doors banging and people shouting. Some of the people who stay there were friendly though. The room was ok, but it wasn't the best. I was by myself so the place was spacious enough. They provided utensils but I brought my own. Thank goodness the place did not have any roaches or mice so I was happy about that. The stove, TV, and refrigerator was old but functional. The bathroom was decent. Internet access was too slow and you have to pay so much just to upgrade speed. The neighborhood was ok, but i wouldn't advice anyone to go out alone at night. Probably the worst thing that i experienced while staying there was when I was walking to my car at around 5 am, there were strangers having coitus at the front desk! It was just awful to see cause I sat on that couch several times! Gross!! And at the front desk?! WTH?! So yeah. I don't think I will be staying there anytime soon unless they fix those problems.

Room Tip: ask for a non smoking room
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2011

I travel quite often and after my research of the different hotels in the Norcross area I decided to choose this one. I was not happy with this hotel at all. The lobby was clean and the employees were very nice. As I walked down the hall, the paint very dingy, cigarette holes throughout the carpet. Upon entering the room, I thought I was going to scream. The room was clean very it didnt feel clean. The sofa torn and didnt look like it was cleaned in a long time. The paint was not fresh, the carpet did not look like if was shampooed in years. cigarette holes in the cooling unit and along the carpet baseboard. Garbage was piled up around the dumpster. The smell of pot was throughout the halls along with the slamming doors throughout the night. I was informed that the some people came and have been there for months. I could not get a good night sleep because I was afraid I would wake up and have roaches or mice crawling on the floor. The manager was very gracious to put me in anouther hotel, the Extended Stay Deluxe Hotel in Duluth. What a BIIIGGGG diference from one hotel to another. I thought I had walked into the Riz Carlton. I would next recommend this hotel to anyone if you have a choice to stay somewhere else. The Extended Stay family should be ashamed of this property.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2009

I'm mid-way through an 11 night stay, as a solo traveler in town on business. I found the hotel though by way of Internet search. When the room rates came back under USD$40, it seemed a little too good to be true. After reading a few reviews, and doing some more due diligence, I decided to book. My studio has more than ample room and storage space. The office area has a desk that could easily double as a dining table, along with two modern office chairs.The comfortable living room area has a pull out sofa and single chair, with a 27 inch swivel TV, which can be adjusted easily for viewing in the bedroom. The spacious bistro kitchen has an 18 cubic foot fridge, four burner stove, dishwasher and microwave. All appliances are spottlessly maintained. There is also a two slice toaster and 4 cup coffee maker, as well as dishes, mugs, cups, pots and flatware. The sleeping area is equipped with a comfortable queen bed, and the air conditioning unit located close by. The three piece bathroom is very clean and has more than ample room. The swimming pool is towards the smaller side, but there is ample room on deck for catching a few rays and lounging on the patio furniture. There are three laundry machines and four commercial sized dryers, US$1.50 per machine. Parking is plentiful, and you are a stone's throw from the 407, 403 and Peach Tree Parkway. There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance, including a McDonalds, Waffle House, and numerous dining establishments and sports bars. There is a BJ's Club and Publix within a 5 minute drive.
I can confidently say that this property would have easily been CAD$150.00 per night. It is sounds too good to be true, but this is by far the best value I have ever seen throughout my travels.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners? Share your experiences!