Hotel was clean, but it felt a bit dated for a Marriott property. The carpets and furniture in the room are older, but the bed was comfortable and sheets were clean. Location is kind of hard to find coming off of Peachtree Industrial Blvd as well. The staff was nice and welcoming, so that is what puts this property over the edge from 3 stars to 4 stars in my book.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Atlanta Norcross Hotel
- Towneplace Suites Atlanta Norcross Hotel Norcross
- Towneplace Suites Norcross
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are your "Home Away From Home" in a quiet, suburban neighborhood just minutes away from shopping at The Forum, Historic Norcross and Perimeter Mall. Catch a game at Coolray Field to cheer for the Gwinnett Braves or see a concert or the Georgia Force at the Gwinnett Arena both in close vicinity to the hotel. Stone Mountain Park, Buckhead, Downtown Atlanta and even Six Flags over Georgia are no more that 15 miles from our location and we have all your comforts of home. The most amazing Front Desk team to help you with your travel destinations once you arrive and our Housekeeping team is here for your "Suite" needs. We look forward to having you enjoy time here at the TownePlace Suites Norcross, just awarded the 2012 Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor. Also from Business Travel News' 2011 U.S. Hotel Chain Survey voted TownePlace Suites #1 Mid-Priced Extended Stay Hotel Brand! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your TownePlace Suites Atlanta Norcross reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.