“Nice Personal Touches” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Nice Personal Touches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Wow, I just found this in my emails. I stayed here back in July 2011 and had a very nice experience. The staff was helpful and friendly, the hotel clean and the surroundings beautiful! Thank you so much Ms. Laurie A Thomas for those personal touches. I will never forget this and would stay here again.
NP

Room Tip: Higher Floors, pretty view
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
laurie6640, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Atlanta Norcross, responded to this review, December 28, 2013
Thank you for the kind word and remembering your stay. We would love to have you back again especially since we have had a full renovation of the rooms, hallways, lobby and a brand NEW Breakfast room with seating and a number of new breakfast items. Looking forward to another visit from you when in the Norcross area.

Laurie Thomas, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I've moved to Atlanta to work for a couple months, and had the pleasure to stay at this simple yet cosy hotel.
Room is big enough to make you feel comfortable. Nice kitchen, great bed, set of pillows to choose from. Very clean, cleaned 3 times a week, leaving it as new everytime, thanks to great Ms V!
The best part of all is the staff. Always attentious and happy to help, be it from saving me bringing some breakfast food from the fridge way past time, teaching us foreigners how to use the washing machines, patient with our endless amazon orders =), helping out with the internet, even bringing an extra floor lamp to make the room as light as I needed it, or just being there for a quick chat about mundane stuff.
Look for Sherries and Laurie, the always cheerful manager! =)
Best value, and price couldn't be bettter.
Kuddos to the team!

Room Tip: If you like privacy, rooms facing the back of the hotel has no view to the other hotel in front of i...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Suwanee, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Appreciated how spacious, comfortable and clean the rooms were. The General Manager, Laurie, took special care that we were taken care of and happy during our stay. 3 kids... room keys - that says it all. Was great over the holiday. Loved the grab and go breakfast - very convenient!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
sudbury
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

It is a very clean hotel with spacious rooms. I am from Canada and didn't know what to expect with the free breakfast but was very pleasantly surprised with the great breakfast for "on the go set". I stayed over Thanksgiving and the service was incredible, very personalized service. The General Manager Laurie was great and took special care to make sure that we were comfortable and happy. It was a 'warm' setting, I actually felt as if I was coming home by the second day of my four day stay. I was even able to do a wash as the laundry room facilities for visitors was economical and very clean.

Room Tip: Top floor is very quiet
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I read with disbelief the negartive review. I just finished a 4 night stay here and it was great. Honestly, the breakfast bar was stocked and plentiful and even more, the place was clean as could be. I did not notice any of the negative problems the earlier review alluded to. In fact, rthe General Manager Laurie told me that she has been at this property for several years and there was no change in management. The common areas, especially the bathroom and the washroom were in great shape. The linens inthe room were all clean and crisp. Teh bed was firm and comfortable. And best of all, it was QUIET! I highly recommend it and will come back to this hotel if I ever am in Atlanta/Norcross again. It really was a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: I loved the rooms in the back, very pastoral setting to look out your windows at trees.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Yes, the bed was really comfy! Laid down and every ache disappeared! Size of room good the studio queen I think. Ms. Sherrie very nice and informative. Quiet floor (awesome) The bath tub is very deep if you are looking to just relax.Will stay there again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

I loved this place, the bed was comfortable, the staff were super helpful, I always felt safe, everything was clean. I especially loved the corner cup cafe bar and the fact I could have my pet with me :) Ask for Laurie and AMy and they will look after you. Highly recommended

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to TownePlace Suites Atlanta Norcross? Share your experiences!