“Great! Except for person checking me in...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Norcross

You added Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Norcross to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Norcross
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5800 Peachtree Industrial Boulevard, Norcross, GA 30071   |
Ranked #9 of 38 Hotels in Norcross

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Thomaston
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

This is a VERY NICE hotel. It is not up to date, but still has the quality of all the newer hotels. I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel, especially the hot tubs and the great breakfast. The pool was extremely large, I love pretty much everything about this place. Even the beds are wonderfully soft. I had one problem with the room that I was in, but they had no problems moving me into another room with a better air conditioner. I WOULD HAVE RANKED THIS A PERFECT HOTEL, but the only thing that holds me back from doing this is a member of the staff. An oriental woman could not understand what I was trying to tell her about already paying for a room for an extra night. We booked this hotel through Orbitz and I wanted to stay an extra night, but they could not add the extra night to the Orbitz booking. They ended up having to wait for me to check out and then check back in before they could book me for another night. They had already previously charged me the day before for the extra night. When I tried to explain this to the woman, she was just downright rude to me. She even did this weird thing with my credit card and swiped it in ink and stamped it to a piece of paper (without even asking me if she could) and never explained why she was did this. I hate that this review will hurt this hotel just because of a rude front desk clerk, but it is so important who you hire and who you fire. It only takes one person to turn an entire business sour. I did not appreciate being disrespected for something she didn't understand. I would not want anyone else to be treated in such manner. Still undecided if I'll return to this hotel after this.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Campbell, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I have stayed at this property over 20 weeks in past three years. The rooms are extra large and quiet, the staff is very friendly and attentive and the breakfast is good. The location is on a major highway just outside the beltway around Atlanta making it a very convenient location.

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor on the back ( away from the highway). Although, when I have had a room on the...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Norcross? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Norcross

Address: 5800 Peachtree Industrial Boulevard, Norcross, GA 30071
Location: United States > Georgia > Norcross
#4 Romantic Hotel in Norcross
#7 Family Hotel in Norcross
#7 Business Hotel in Norcross
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Norcross 2.5*
Located in historic Norcross, a beautiful suburb of Atlanta, our 100 percent smoke free hotel features a wide range of complimentary amenities, including a hot continental breakfast, wireless high-speed Internet access and a host of comforts in each guestroom. Serving as the ultimate location for business or leisure, our property is conveniently located just minutes from the major highways and a variety of entertainment and attractions. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Norcross reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Atlanta Norcross Hotel Norcross
Wingate Hotel Norcross

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Norcross, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.