“Great staff and very clean” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Norcross

You added Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Norcross to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Norcross
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5800 Peachtree Industrial Boulevard, Norcross, GA 30071   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #10 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Great staff and very clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

We stopped at this wingate to stay for two nights on our way from va to fl. The employees were very nice and worked efficiently at check in. Our room was very clean but a little on the crowded side. If someone were very picky they may say it needed updating because there were some blemishes on the desk. I really liked the place to set your luggage instead of one of those tiny luggage racks that only hold one suit case. The cleaning staff added the little touch of putting my daugbter's stuffed animal on the bed after making it. I really liked that. The hotel was very quiet, no noise from the other rooms. The hot tub was a little underwhelming with the bubbles and a little too hot. The second night it was so got we couldn't even get in it. The breakfast was good, your standard breakfast -self made waffle stand, eggs, bagels/bread and I liked the fact there was bacon. Most hotels have sausage so getting bacon instead was a huge plus for my family and me. It could have stood to be cooked a little longer. Anytime i needed something the staff was very responsive and didn't act as though they were being bothered. The second night a young lady was having to deal with some disgruntled guests. She was doing everything she could to fix the issue for them but they weren't seeming to be able to be to be pleased. She never lost her patience and the group finally must have gotten appeased as I saw them coming off the elevator later on our floor. I used to be a quality auditor for customer service and I can say she handled it in a way that I wish most of the agents I audited handled difficult people. I do wish they would keep coffee in the lobby at all times, but that's not a deal breaker. Over all a very great stay. Hint: if you are finding the place by GPS make sure you have the road name exactly correct. There is every form of peachtree road you could possibly imagine in that area. Just up the road from the hotel there is peachtree blvd while the hotel's address is peachtree industrial blvd. Atlanta went over board with the peachtree thing.

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel 3 days 2 nights, night 2 after coming in from sightseeing I turned on my heater. (room 315) 30 min later the fire alarm goes off and heater is smoking... I was traveling with 2 kids... Left my kids in hall way ran downstairs and got clerk, because of smoke in room they moved us into another room 308... It was 11 pm then and there was NO apologies from hotel staff but a reprimand as why I turned heater on..when checked out I informed front desk about the previous night they said they WOuld refund me my stay but since I boomed through ORBITZ they could not... Long story short and week of phone tag I was offered 25$ back on my card .... Never again... Do not stay here!!! Breakfast was terrible...stain on carpets as and mold smell from bathroom.....

• Stayed March 2013
Norcross
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Whenever family comes to visit me from CT, I always recommend this hotel. It is so convenient and easy to find....near everything anyone needs. I cannot say enough about this Wingate. I am a traveler, so I really have a keen eye for hotels, their value, the safety, cleanliness and customer service...top notch.

Alba Fleming

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Martinsburg, West Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

The staff was friendly and the room was clean. It was a decent price for the money but I would probably have stayed somewhere where the breakfast was a little better. The breakfast was pretty terrible. At least they had packets of oatmeal and yogurt because the food they prepared was awful. I waited over five minutes to check out simply because the person working the front desk didn't check to see that there was anyone at the counter. I was the only person in the lobby at that time. I won't stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Surabaya, Indonesia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

This was a nice hotel. The business center is free to use and to print from. Love that there was free WiFi available and the breakfast was decent.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Norcross? Share your experiences!