“Clean and comfortable. A little run down, especially the...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Norcross/I-85

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Norcross/I-85 to your Saves list
Super 8 Norcross/I-85
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   5150 Willow Oak Trail, Exit 101 Indian Trail Rd, Norcross, GA 30093   |
Ranked #20 of 38 hotels in Norcross

36 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Negril, Jamaica
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I would stay here again & again. Arrived several hrs early from Airport, before check in time. GREAT front desk person, allowed me to check in anyway. Room was VERY clean and nice smelling. Location is ideal to a lot of amenities. LOVED the free Continental breakfast, also had a very nice pool area. Staff at this location is EXTREMELY helpful & courteous.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Chirag S, Manager at Super 8 Norcross/I-85, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Eden,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments and I absolutely agree with you, we have a great team here at Super 8. I am very glad you were welcomed warmly by our staff. Thank you for your valuable feedback and sharing your comments with other TripAdvisor members. Look forward to having you stay with us again.

Have a great week.

Been to Super 8 Norcross/I-85? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Norcross/I-85

Address: 5150 Willow Oak Trail, Exit 101 Indian Trail Rd, Norcross, GA 30093
Location: United States > Georgia > Norcross
Ranked #20 of 38 hotels in Norcross
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Norcross/I-85 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Norcross/I-85 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Norcross
Super Eight Norcross
Norcross Super 8
Norcross Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Norcross/I-85, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.