“hotel experience” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Norcross/I-85

You added Super 8 Norcross/I-85 to your Saves list
Super 8 Norcross/I-85
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   5150 Willow Oak Trail, Exit 101 Indian Trail Rd, Norcross, GA 30093   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #26 of 38 Hotels in Norcross

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Shalimar
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

The room apparently wasn't cleaned thoroughly before my arrival. I found an empty beer bottle under the work desk.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Chattanooga
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Have stayed here several times on business and had always had a satisfactory experience. On a recent visit I had to go through 3 rooms before I found one I could stay in. The first room was next to a room in which a large group of truckers were gathering to discuss topics of the day and making quite a bit of noise. When I complained at the front desk they were very apologetic and quickly assigned me another room.

The second room reeked of "doggy" odor. Once again the front desk reaassigned me cheerfully. The clerk seemed to be aware of the odor problem as he asked me if it was an "animlal smell" before I even had the chance to mention why I wanted to change rooms.

The third room was acceptable but the electricial outlet near the sink was defective and could not power my razor, the alarm clock was broken, and the A/C unit was not plugged in and requiried some experimentation on my part to get operational.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Super 8 Norcross/I-85? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Norcross/I-85

Address: 5150 Willow Oak Trail, Exit 101 Indian Trail Rd, Norcross, GA 30093
Location: United States > Georgia > Norcross
Ranked #26 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Norcross/I-85 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Norcross/I-85 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Norcross
Super Eight Norcross
Norcross Super Eight
Norcross Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Norcross/I-85, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.