“Its up there with great.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Norcross/I-85

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Norcross/I-85 to your Saves list
Super 8 Norcross/I-85
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   5150 Willow Oak Trail, Exit 101 Indian Trail Rd, Norcross, GA 30093   |
Ranked #23 of 38 hotels in Norcross
“Its up there with great.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

The people here are great. the value is great. got room for 3 tractor trailers. food near by. great location. but best of all the service was excellent.

• Stayed June 2012
Chirag S, Manager at Super 8 Norcross/I-85, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Hello mmjanneh,

Thank you for these wonderful comments and for taking the time to share this valuable feedback on our hotel with TripAdvisor. We are grateful for your wonderful response about the Super 8.

Have a great week and travel safe.
-Chirag S.

36 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Tampa Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

Great Place for the price, Checked in Saturday Morning, and Stayed 2 nights. Definitely going back. Friendly staff, the Young guy at the Front Desk was very nice, we had a really nice conversation he called 15 minutes after i checked in and asked If I needed anything. I did not expect that kind of service. The room great for the price. The Employees went out of their way to make sure i was satisfied and comfortable. Highly recommended.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Thank you Bryan for your great comments as we continue to renovate our hotel with one thing in mind, that is to make your stay as super as possible. We are thankful for your wonderful feedback about our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back again. Have a pleasant week.

Been to Super 8 Norcross/I-85? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Norcross/I-85

Address: 5150 Willow Oak Trail, Exit 101 Indian Trail Rd, Norcross, GA 30093
Location: United States > Georgia > Norcross
Ranked #23 of 38 hotels in Norcross
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Norcross/I-85 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Norcross/I-85 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Norcross
Super Eight Norcross
Norcross Super 8
Norcross Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Norcross/I-85, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.