“A good and safe hotel for short or long term stay” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Military; Save up to 15%
Ranked #1 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
BIRMINGHAM
“A good and safe hotel for short or long term stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I stayed in this hotel because I visited Atlanta to attend an evening event.Due to expected snow fall it was not safe to drive back home. The stay was excellent and clean. The pool had warm water and fitness center was excellent. The coffee was better than Starbucks and complementary breakfast was nice and warm and internet was fast.There may be some more varieties/items could be added in break fast. The bed was clean and bathroom was clean. I missed an extra soap either for bathroom or wash basin. I think there should be three soaps in bathroom or 2 soaps and a body wash.

I think this hotel is reasonably good to stay if you visit Norcross, Atlana. I got a good deal due to AAA discount also. I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: rooms on 5th floor are quieter and sunny.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Hulu B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta / Peachtree Corners / Norcross, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
I would like to thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Norcross, and hope that you made it home safely after the snow fall. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our coffee and amenities, and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel the next time you are in the Norcross area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Stayed here while attending technical training in the area. The room was very clean and set up well. Great breakfast everyday open nice and early. To my suprise there was a managers complimentary happy hour on Tues. and Weds. The staff was very friendly and attentive. I would definitely make this hotel my first choice when visiting the area again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Hulu B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta / Peachtree Corners / Norcross, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and had the opportunity to take advantage of the many amenities that our hotel and area have to offer. Thank you for your wonderful comments about our service and staff. We are fortunate to have a great team here that truly cares about our guests. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to us.

Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon!
Kingwood, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

We booked here to save a little money on a recent business trip and were prepared for a mediocre to average experience. But this hotel really surpassed our expectations. The decor was tasteful. It was clean, comfortable and quiet. The staff were very friendly. The continental breakfast was decent and the common facilities - pool and exercise room - were clean and well maintained. Honestly, I did not expect to be so impressed by this very economical hotel. If we ever find ourselves in looking for a place in Atlanta again, this hotel will be at the top of our short list.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
I am glad that we were able to pleasantly surprise you during your last visit. Our staff works diligently to provide great experiances for everyone that visits us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated not only from our standpoint but also other travelers.

Being tucked away in the Norcross business district, we are able to offer a great value for the weekend rate.

We will await for your return. Thank you.
High Point NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I travel on business frequently and try to stay as close to the business as possible. I have stayed at many Hampton Inns and was pleasantly surprised when I walked in at how lovely the lobby was. It was decorated with many high top tables to use your laptop (free wifi) curtains, lighting and large wide screen tv. It was beautiful. It also had an indoor pool, jacuzzi and fitness center. The room was lovely also. It had a large armchair, armoire, flat screen and wonderful bed. Breakfast was more than the standard continental servings. The price was much less than I expected also. This will be my go to hotel when I'm back in this area.

Huntersville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

i have stayed here 2x so far and will continue to book this hampton inn if available. Clean, friendly, and has an indoor pool. i have recommended this hotel to many. hotel is also centrally located in a nice area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
guntersville, alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stay here often when visiting family. It is clean and quiet and a very good value! It is convenient to Atlanta and major interstates. It is very safe and has excellent restaurants nearby. I would definite recommend this hotel to a friend.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Huntsville, Alabama USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

This is a "typical" Hampton Inn. Cleanliness is above average, the friendliness of the hotel staff is above average, wifi was included with the room, as was breakfast. I booked at this hotel for the very reason that I was hoping for this consistency.

In addition to all of the "normal" Hampton Inn experience, there were a few things (good and bad) that were a little different:

- the breakfast was better than many that I've had at other Hampton Inns.
- the television service was a high quality DirecTV experience
- there was an indoor pool (albeit a small one)
- there were several casual dining options nearby
- the "gym" was tiny (one eliptical machine, one stationary bike, and one treadmill)
- the hotel offered a free one-day pass to a nearby Gold's Gym
- the shampoo in my room had been filled with water (presumably by the cleaning staff to make it look like a new/full bottle)
- the toilet paper in the room looked like someone grabbed the roll with wet hands

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta / Peachtree Corners / Norcross? Share your experiences!