“A nice homey place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta-Peachtree Corners/Norcross

Save Saved
You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta-Peachtree Corners/Norcross to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta-Peachtree Corners/Norcross
Ranked #8 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Edmonton
“A nice homey place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

We enjoyed our stay here immensely. We were in a downstairs suite(alas no fireplace) with a separate bedroom and nice size living room. Good size bathroom with a tub/shower combo. The room was clean however others have pointed out good use a bit of a update in carpets,paint/wallpaper.

Breakfast was adequate except there was no fruit two mornings we were there. We had one of the light suppers of chicken and salad. It was very good.

A word of caution about the location if you planning to do stuff in downtown Atlanta. It is about 40 min. drive in sometimes heavy traffic. However at the same there is a decent shopping centre nearby to buy groceries, get money,etc.

Room Tip: A downstair room makes it easier to pull in luggage.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
jacksonville
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

The staff do not communicate between each other, please make sure that your room is empty before you open the door and if you are upgraded make sure is not downgraded!!! very poor customer service. When I opened my room after two tries their was another guest in the room and he stayed in my upgraded room and I had to take his cheap room. My was supposed to be a king size room with kitchen and fire place instead I had to sleep in 2 double bed room, no Kitchen, No fire place and extremely small. I brought food to heat up and since It had no kitchen and no microwave I was not able to enjoy dinner. So much of VIP benefits and so much of 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, If you can please look for another hotel they are plenty of other hotels in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
homewood2, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta-Peachtree Corners/Norcross, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. We are incredibly sorry for the inconveniences you endured while staying with us. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again. We would love another chance to provide a great stay for you in the future .
Greensboro, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Room was in poor condition. Wall paper torn from wall. Could hear people next door talking through wall. Normal conversation, not yelling. Door latches were old and poorly secured. Hotel website does not note that this Homewood Suites features exterior doors and entrances. Not secure or safe.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
homewood2, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta-Peachtree Corners/Norcross, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we apologize for the condition of your guest suite. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. Again, we apologize for the inconveniences but we want to assure you and all of our guests that safety and comfort are our number one priorities and we do everything possible to ensure that our guest our both comfortable and safe. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.
Atlanta GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We decided to stay here for one night in an King Suite so we would not have to drive home after a NYE party in Norcross. It was a great hotel at a fantastic price. I used HiltonHonors points for a heavily fantastic discounted rate. The front desk clerks at check in and check out were very friendly, helpful and courteous. The room was roomy, squeaky clean and very comfortable. The free breakfast included eggs, sausage, coffee, cereal, juices, muffins, bagels, raisin bread, and toast. I noticed ample, safe, lighted parking and secure entry doors (key card required).

I have absolutely no complaints about this property and would gladly stay here again if the need arises.

This one is a winner.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

We're currently staying at the Homewood suites. I'm traveling with my 4 children (ages 16-5) and we absolutely love this property. I travel very often for work, so it takes a lot for me to like being in a hotel and be impressed.

Initially, I booked the hotel via the Hilton app. Then, I realized about a week before we were to travel that somehow it only booked for 1 night instead of 7. I panicked, because I saw online they were pretty booked. I called the hotel, and explained what had happened and from that moment on, it's like we were family here! :) They were so helpful, and moved mountains to make sure we had the same room for all 7 days (with the fireplace, something my kids love).

We are staying in a Suite with 2 double beds plus a sofa bed. Our suite has a fireplace and a kitchen, which has been very convenient since teenagers like to eat all the time!

Included in our stay is a breakfast buffet every morning. Yesterday there were 2 types of eggs, canadian bacon, hashbrown rounds, oatmeal with toppings, apple and orange juice, 3 types of cereal, mini belgian waffles and a larger waffle iron plus toppings, whole fruit (apples and bananas) and assorted pastry type items like scones, raisin toast, bagels.

If you stay in Mon-Thurs, dinner is included. Last night was Salsbury steak, mashed potatoes, green beans, breadsticks, salad and cookies. There's also Miller Lite beer, Pinot Grigio and Cabernet wine out for the adults. The kids had a choice of sweet or unsweet tea or water.

My only comment is it would be awesome to have the salad include more "green" lettuce instead of just iceberg.

The beds are comfy, the rooms are clean and I'm happy that we have a lot more space vs a typical hotel room. The kids are able to read, play games on their iPods, while my 5 year old colors at the kitchen table or watches a cartoon. There are 2 tv's, which is nice also. One in the bedroom and another in the living area. The TV's have a pay per view option, but no DVD or Game consoles (that we've seen).

The wifi is free, and isn't bad either as far as speeds go.

The staff is awesome, always have a smile on their faces and genuinely want to be helpful. Debbie was the staff member that helps with the breakfast, the front desk folks are awesome and the maintenance guy even came over to make sure our breakfast was good and we had what we needed. We feel like family here!

I'm from Atlanta, and we live on the W. Coast now. Because I'm here in Atlanta often, you can bet I'll be staying here at Homewood on my future trips!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Ocean City, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

As I Diamond member - I paid for my room in advance and requested the top floor. When I checked in i was told that since others had come before me (people without status) and asked for the top floor they had been given priority. That i should have done something like e-check in to protect my request.

So if you are a frequent Hilton traveler - I would not stay here - they don't seem to really care.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
savannah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Ok so at $69/night you can't beat it. We needed a suite so our todldler could sleep in another room and this fit the bill. Upon arrival we were pleasantly pleased. It not only met our needs but was nicely accomodated and clean. A welcome call was a nice touch. The next morning we went down to the complimentary breakfast and was greeted by a very helpful woman named Debbie. She was a treat and bent over backwards to make sure I had everything I need. GREAT location. GREAT staff. GREAT suite. We'll be back!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta-Peachtree Corners/Norcross? Share your experiences!