“Great Property for a Family Trip!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta-Peachtree Corners/Norcross

You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta-Peachtree Corners/Norcross to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta-Peachtree Corners/Norcross
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   450 Technology Parkway, Norcross, GA 30092   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
AAA Members Save Online
Ranked #7 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Seattle, Washington
“Great Property for a Family Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

We're currently staying at the Homewood suites. I'm traveling with my 4 children (ages 16-5) and we absolutely love this property. I travel very often for work, so it takes a lot for me to like being in a hotel and be impressed.

Initially, I booked the hotel via the Hilton app. Then, I realized about a week before we were to travel that somehow it only booked for 1 night instead of 7. I panicked, because I saw online they were pretty booked. I called the hotel, and explained what had happened and from that moment on, it's like we were family here! :) They were so helpful, and moved mountains to make sure we had the same room for all 7 days (with the fireplace, something my kids love).

We are staying in a Suite with 2 double beds plus a sofa bed. Our suite has a fireplace and a kitchen, which has been very convenient since teenagers like to eat all the time!

Included in our stay is a breakfast buffet every morning. Yesterday there were 2 types of eggs, canadian bacon, hashbrown rounds, oatmeal with toppings, apple and orange juice, 3 types of cereal, mini belgian waffles and a larger waffle iron plus toppings, whole fruit (apples and bananas) and assorted pastry type items like scones, raisin toast, bagels.

If you stay in Mon-Thurs, dinner is included. Last night was Salsbury steak, mashed potatoes, green beans, breadsticks, salad and cookies. There's also Miller Lite beer, Pinot Grigio and Cabernet wine out for the adults. The kids had a choice of sweet or unsweet tea or water.

My only comment is it would be awesome to have the salad include more "green" lettuce instead of just iceberg.

The beds are comfy, the rooms are clean and I'm happy that we have a lot more space vs a typical hotel room. The kids are able to read, play games on their iPods, while my 5 year old colors at the kitchen table or watches a cartoon. There are 2 tv's, which is nice also. One in the bedroom and another in the living area. The TV's have a pay per view option, but no DVD or Game consoles (that we've seen).

The wifi is free, and isn't bad either as far as speeds go.

The staff is awesome, always have a smile on their faces and genuinely want to be helpful. Debbie was the staff member that helps with the breakfast, the front desk folks are awesome and the maintenance guy even came over to make sure our breakfast was good and we had what we needed. We feel like family here!

I'm from Atlanta, and we live on the W. Coast now. Because I'm here in Atlanta often, you can bet I'll be staying here at Homewood on my future trips!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Ocean City, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

As I Diamond member - I paid for my room in advance and requested the top floor. When I checked in i was told that since others had come before me (people without status) and asked for the top floor they had been given priority. That i should have done something like e-check in to protect my request.

So if you are a frequent Hilton traveler - I would not stay here - they don't seem to really care.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
savannah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Ok so at $69/night you can't beat it. We needed a suite so our todldler could sleep in another room and this fit the bill. Upon arrival we were pleasantly pleased. It not only met our needs but was nicely accomodated and clean. A welcome call was a nice touch. The next morning we went down to the complimentary breakfast and was greeted by a very helpful woman named Debbie. She was a treat and bent over backwards to make sure I had everything I need. GREAT location. GREAT staff. GREAT suite. We'll be back!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Stayed here 10-23-12 for four nights and the accomodations were QUIET, CLEAN, and ROOMY. Breakfast was included and they were good. I was not back in the evenings to enjoy what they have for happy hour. The location was perfect - quick to my events and out of the gridlock! I would recommend for business and personal travel. And best yet, the staff from the front desk to housekeeping are friendly and professional.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Charlestown, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

esp. great for folk who travel all the time. Suites feel like a small apartment, a little piece of home. Social hour during the weeknights (mean they serve supper on weeknights, free) staff is very friendly and helpful. nice courtyard quiet area yet in walking distance from shops and food, however there's a busy main road to cross. plenty of parking close to your Suite. this is a typical Homewood suites.. but many of them cost more than this one per night. when i find these hotels close to my job sites and they are within the budget it's always a plus and always a winner.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Chicagoland, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

I recently arranged lodging here for a group of 6 colleagues traveling to the area on business. I arrived a day after the rest of my team, but by the time I got to down they had already expressed their gratitude and affirmation of the hotel pick. Comfortable rooms and incredible service (among every employee we encountered) were markers of this property. Good breakfast spread and plenty of space to enjoy conversation as a team in the lobby/lodge area. Did I mention great service? :)

If I had any complaints about this hotel, it would be that the water pressure in our room's shower was pathetic. Not a deal-breaker in staying here again, but just be prepared. Also, note that the rooms have exterior entrances. Again, not necessarily a deal-breaker, but be aware of that if the added security of interior corridors is something that is a high value to you.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Moore, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

Another successful Family Reunion and Homewood Atlanta-Peachtree was a huge part of that success. We occupied quite a few rooms.

Customer service here is excellent. The staff functions as if they are truly happy to see and serve you. Romel, at the front desk and Rita, assisting all over the place, were exceptionally "customer focused"-- Wow! They are professionals and truly an asset to this property.

The rooms were large and very very clean. Yes, they could use some renovating; however, they were not shabby by any means and it was obvious that they have been very well taken care of; this includes the kitchenette, bathroom, fireplace, etc. The property is maintained quite well and service calls were answered promptly (one of the family plugged a toilet and another called to have the air conditioner adjusted in their room).

Breakfast was hot and good every morning (6:30 until 9:30) and dinner was served Mon-Thurs (5:30 until 8:30). A menu for the month was posted in the room on the refrigerator.

A swimming pool is located on the property and was a huge hit for the kids and teens and a few adults :) Shopping and restaurants are located very close to the property.

We would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family