“Cleanest Room Ever for a Motel /Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

GuestHouse Inn Atlanta Norcross
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2050 Willow Trail Parkway, Norcross, GA 30093   |
Ranked #7 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Nokomis
“Cleanest Room Ever for a Motel /Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I'm 70 years old and have stayed in many, many motel / hotel rooms. The room we stayed in at the GuestHouse Inn at Norcross, GA was the cleanest room I have ever seen. The bathroom was immaculate. The bathroom fixtures were highly polished and spotless. The room was exceptionally clean. It appeared as though it had just been remodeled and was set up as a demonstration room. We were in room 111 and I found out that Gracela was the housekeeper. We commend her for a fantastic job. We loved our room.

Room Tip: We stayed on the ground floor. It was quiet and convenient.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
hchenguest, Manager at GuestHouse Inn Atlanta Norcross, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us feed back! We'll be letting our housekeepers know of your compliments - Graciela will be very happy to hear your kind words. We are especially honored to receive compliments from someone that has stayed in many different places. Thank you so much for your business and please come see us again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

We arrived to find a very friendly and courteous receptionist. The guest house was spotless
Very inviting, the room was excellent better than what we expected for the price, very quiet also considering we were only 500 yards from a main road.
Upon our departure we left by mistake some valuables in our room, which they contacted us about, We returned to collect to find everything intact, very trustworthy staff which makes a big difference nowadays!! Would highly recommend

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review us (sorry it has taken us so long to respond). We are glad you had a great experience with us. Regarding our staff: we're really thankful to have great staff, you are right in saying a trustworthy staff is hard to find. Most of our members have been with us for several years and we are like family here. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we hope to see you again when you visit Atlanta!
Columbia, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

When I arrived, I was greeted by a very friendly desk clerk. I stayed for 2 nights over a weekend and found the room to be exceptionally clean and nice. While the location is a short travel time to downtown Atlanta, I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is going to be going into downtown as it is just far enough away from the hustle and bustle, yet convenient to everything.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

We stayed there two nights during our trip to Atlanta. When we first arrived we were greeted by a very friendly front desk. Our room was very clean and had a plasma TV, which was nice, considering the price. The rooms smelled clean and the house keeping was done daily, which was a pleasant surprise to us as well. I would certainty stay there again. The people that run the hotel really know what they doing. It might be a 3 star hotel but they certainly give you a 5 star treatment.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Covington, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Decided that I needed to get away from it all, so went online searching for somewhere to have a mini Stay-cation. The price I paid was surprising, and had me worried/concerned that I was going to end up in a "Roach Motel" - even though the reviews here were so promising.

When I arrived, I was a little daunted by the outside, but I remembered what I had read - "No Frills" - and decided that I'd proceed on. When I went inside, was greeted quite warmly. I cannot remember her name, but as she was also from NY, we were able to have a very friendly conversation while she checked me in, which went very smoothly.

Upon arriving in my room, I started to check to ensure that everything was as it should be, and noticed that the tub/shower had a slow drain. I called the front desk and shared that information, and she informed me that she would transfer me to another room. The 2nd room she sent me to, was an upgrade - which was appreciated, but you could tell that someone had been smoking in there, although it was a Non-Smoking room. As I always travel with my 'smell goods', I decided that I would just light some candles and pray that that would work. When I informed her of the faint smoky smell, she offered to bring me room freshner....LOVE that she was so willing to assist.

This is definitely a no-frills property, but it's affordable, the beds are comfortable, the shower was HOT, there were quite a few places to grab something to eat close by. All-in-all, the next time I need a 'stay-cation' or a quick getaway, I will definitely consider this property.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Rossville, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I needed a cheap (but decent) place to stay for one night in the general Atlanta area and this fit the bill perfectly. Safe neighborhood, lots of food/shopping options around. I didn't get up early enough to check out the pasty and coffee breakfast, but any breakfast at all is great the price I received on this room.

You're going to drive a ways to get into the main Atlanta area, but I don't mind that at all. Staff was very friendly. I will definitely consider this place again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
hchenguest, Manager at GuestHouse Inn Atlanta Norcross, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our property! We're glad you enjoyed your stay and found us to be of good value! Looking forward to your future stays with us :) - GuestHouse Staff!
Hamilton, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

We stayed at the GuestHouse for 1 night, and the staff was incredibly friendly, and the rooms were nice enough. It is about a 20min drive to the downtown area of Atlanta (aquarium, Coca Cola World, etc) so it wasn't too bad for us because we had a car.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
hchenguest, Manager at GuestHouse Inn Atlanta Norcross, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to review us! Glad you found our staff friendly - our staff will be encouraged to hear so :) Hope to see you in the future!

Been to GuestHouse Inn Atlanta Norcross? Share your experiences!