“Terrible” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

This is one of the worst motels I have ever stayed in. First off, not in the safest part of town, but I could get over that. We were greeted by a horrible smell in the room. Then went to wash up and there weren't any towels in the room, just two hand towels, one washrag and a bath mat. Then I found a hair on the hand towel I grabbed. There were stains on the counters and it was obvious it hadn't been properly cleaned. So I started looking around the rest of the room. The walls were disgusting with smears of I don't want to know what. Rust on the light fixtures. The chairs were so dirty there was dust all over them. The drawers were dirty, looked like they hadn't been looked at in a long while. There was visible mold in the air conditioner. I went out to get wipes and febreeze to help with what I could. Came back and realized that since I had used the sink it had started leaking on to the floor, put a towel down to soak up the water and it turned the towel a dark brown color. The only good thing I can say is that they recently updated their TVs, but not the channel choices mainly sports and news. I guess if that is your thing then that's great for you, but I like more options than that when I am going to sleep at night. I will say that febreeze took care of the odor.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Red Roof in Norcross. I noticed you experienced some problems with your accommodations and I would like to first apologize, as this is not a normal experience.
I would like to assure you all of your issues will be addressed. Your comfort is our number one priority. Any guest that has a concern during their stay, we ask them to contact our Guest Services and allow us to address it. We have someone available twenty four hours a day, seven days a week for our guests. We want to resolve any concern prior to departure and make your stay a pleasant one.
At Red Roof, it is our intention to have your confidence in our abilities to prevent similar problems in the future. Please know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business. I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you at Red Roof the next time your travel plans require lodging in Norcross.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

My stay was great while me and my famliy stayed at the redroof inn nicole is great very helpful and caring tiffany is great to a very nice sweet young lady she smiles all time michelle is a nice young lady to and very helpful yes I will stay agin thanks a lot redroof norcross

• Stayed September 2013
I would like to take this opportunity to say “Thank You”. Our staff takes great pride in what we do each day. Your mention of Tiffany and Michelle is very flattering and appreciated. I have to say, we do have some of the finest Guest Services Representatives around. As a seasoned traveler, you know how important it is to find a nice place. I want to thank you for putting us in that category. We value your business and thank you for sharing your comments with others. We will see you again on your travels back to Norcross.
DULUTH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

M. Haines

I've stayed here several times and the staff is always friendly and helpful. In addition to close access to 85, the Redroof Inn is also cost effective for travelers. The nearby restaurants that are in walking distance makes the stay there even more convenient. They also offer Redi Cards that accumulate points towards earning a free stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thanks so much for your review. We’re overjoyed the service provided was excellent. Throughout the United States, the Red Roof Inns share the common goal of creating the absolute best guest experience possible. That's something we’ll continue to strive for – and we’re glad it shows. Your feedback has been shared with our team. Thank you again; we hope to welcome you back to Atlanta soon!
Greenville, South Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

my husband and i checked in the red roof inn on vaction,the staff was liars,unprofessional,my room smelled like wet dog,and i had to pay an extra $25.00 just to have a room with a microwave and refridgerator.not only that there were just random people all in the lobby,not sure if they were guest or not,but it just really seem like they were not a professional atmosphere.i hope all other establishmnts are not asthat one was.we checked out and was very displeased with them

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Atlanta - Norcross Red Roof. I noticed you experienced some problems with your accommodations and I would like to first apologize, as this is not a normal experience.
At Red Roof, it is our intention to have your confidence in our abilities to prevent similar problems in the future. Please know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business. I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you at Red Roof Inn the next time your travel plans require lodging in Atlanta.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Tiffany was exceptional her customer service and her smile every time no matter what the concern or question is, Made me look forward to the next time I stay. Staying a place that is budget friendly there will be horror stories, but this was a good stay. The location off the interstate was convienant and being in the area of so many food eateries I was able to pick and choose what I wanted to eat day to day (ex. Chinese, mexican. subway, wendys)

Room Tip: Ask if there is an upgrade available for the same price
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words about Tiffany. We shared your comments with her, and she was very pleased. It is our goal to ensure all of our guests have a pleasurable stay. I would also like to thank you for writing a review of our hotel. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town.

Best Regards,
Columbus, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I spent 2 days at this location and although the room decor and lobby has had some upgrades, the smell in the rooms and the loud rude guests are STILL the same. This used to be my hotel of choice when traveling in the area, because its close to the highway, food and shopping. However it has now seem to become a "home" to ladies of the night and young men who like to drink, party, and make noise all hours of the night.

The staff was helpful when needed, but I'd rather pay more to be safe and sleep soundly, than to go cheap, have my clothes smell like mold and smoke.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
We appreciate you taking the time to share your expereince. . We sincerely apologise that your stay was not as you expected and will look into your concerns. I am pleased though that the staff was helpful when you needed them. Please note that we do have rooms that have been upgraded and would be happy to book you into one of those rooms on your next trip.

Austell, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

The service that Tiffany provided was exceptional. It was worth every dollar spent I would always recommend this motel, great staff. :) The location is convenient it is right off the interstate which is extremely helpful the to find. I stayed their several time and all stays were excellent.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Atlanta Indian Trail Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

I will make sure to share your comments with Tiffany whom we are very fortunate to have as part of our team.

Genera Manager

Been to Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross? Share your experiences!