“unproffessionalism” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 38 hotels in Norcross
Greenville, South Carolina
“unproffessionalism”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

my husband and i checked in the red roof inn on vaction,the staff was liars,unprofessional,my room smelled like wet dog,and i had to pay an extra $25.00 just to have a room with a microwave and refridgerator.not only that there were just random people all in the lobby,not sure if they were guest or not,but it just really seem like they were not a professional atmosphere.i hope all other establishmnts are not asthat one was.we checked out and was very displeased with them

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Atlanta - Norcross Red Roof. I noticed you experienced some problems with your accommodations and I would like to first apologize, as this is not a normal experience.
I would like to assure you all of your issues will be addressed. Your comfort is our number one priority. Any guest that has a concern during their stay, we ask them to contact our Guest Services and allow us to address it. We have someone available twenty four hours a day, seven days a week for our guests. We want to resolve any concern prior to departure and make your stay a pleasant one.
At Red Roof, it is our intention to have your confidence in our abilities to prevent similar problems in the future. Please know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business. I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you at Red Roof Inn the next time your travel plans require lodging in Atlanta.

55 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Tiffany was exceptional her customer service and her smile every time no matter what the concern or question is, Made me look forward to the next time I stay. Staying a place that is budget friendly there will be horror stories, but this was a good stay. The location off the interstate was convienant and being in the area of so many food eateries I was able to pick and choose what I wanted to eat day to day (ex. Chinese, mexican. subway, wendys)

Room Tip: Ask if there is an upgrade available for the same price
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words about Tiffany. We shared your comments with her, and she was very pleased. It is our goal to ensure all of our guests have a pleasurable stay. I would also like to thank you for writing a review of our hotel. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town.

Best Regards,
Columbus, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I spent 2 days at this location and although the room decor and lobby has had some upgrades, the smell in the rooms and the loud rude guests are STILL the same. This used to be my hotel of choice when traveling in the area, because its close to the highway, food and shopping. However it has now seem to become a "home" to ladies of the night and young men who like to drink, party, and make noise all hours of the night.

The staff was helpful when needed, but I'd rather pay more to be safe and sleep soundly, than to go cheap, have my clothes smell like mold and smoke.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
We appreciate you taking the time to share your expereince. . We sincerely apologise that your stay was not as you expected and will look into your concerns. I am pleased though that the staff was helpful when you needed them. Please note that we do have rooms that have been upgraded and would be happy to book you into one of those rooms on your next trip.

Austell, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

The service that Tiffany provided was exceptional. It was worth every dollar spent I would always recommend this motel, great staff. :) The location is convenient it is right off the interstate which is extremely helpful the to find. I stayed their several time and all stays were excellent.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Atlanta Indian Trail Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

I will make sure to share your comments with Tiffany whom we are very fortunate to have as part of our team.

Genera Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

This hotel has became mine and my fiances home away from home. Since opening our own small business, Labor Services 4 u, LLC. in 2012. We often stay there more than twice a week. The location is convient because it is right off the interstate which is extremely helpful and has made easier for us to travel n be able to be romantic. the location Has helped us be more business focused, while bettering our relationship, without alot of the stress, worrying or hassle that can accure. The hotel parking lot "hanging out", is getting better. There is fewer people hanging out outside the rooms or sitting in the parking lot. Which has also decrease the odds of seeing the police in parking lot or around the hotel. We like the bottom floor nonsmoking rooms that face the front they have always been clean, they are convient, other than room 125 which does have a slight musty animal smell all others have always been very clean and comfortable. So far we have discovered priceline with the deals and offers is the only other way we have saved and greatly benefited. The rates of our room are alway lower then other hotels in this area but they have recently started to highly vary from day to day. Another bonus we love is using our REDICARD
Deals, coupons email almost once a week reduce rates, you petfriendly n rarely does the rooms smell like animals. Also wonderful bonus that often helps attract us over others is after accumlating 6000 points u recieve a free night stay at any location. The staff is polite, professional, curtious, n helpful, but there are a few names I would like to name that have went above and beyond with us and other customers. we believe they are great assets to this hotel and help give great professional hospality an customer services. There names are Heather, Tiffany, Keon, and the maid we dont no her name barely english we cal her mommy. Your doing great thank you keep doing it theres always room for improvement

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your stay. We appreciate the kind words. We are fortunate to have a great staff and will be sure to convey your sentiments to them. As I am sure it will provide encouragement to continue doing a great job. I am delighted that you are a part of the Redicard program and are enjoying the benefits. We look forward to your continued patronage and the opportunity to be of service to you in the near future.

Genera Manager
Doraville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

the room wasnt exceptional but it was worth my dollars that were being spent my main reason for coming here was for the cheap rooms so i knew what i was going to be "buying" overall the room was ok but the staff was exceptional i would like to especially thank heather g for helping us with all of our needs and reassuring us that if we needed anything not to hesitate to give her a call we will be back soon thanks heather g

Room Tip: no pools but be sure to ask for the business king room those are the most updated
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Thanks so much for staying with us and writing this review. We love having you here! I am very fortunate to work with great colleagues like Heather. We try to offer every guest great service. I will share this with Heather and give accolades for her hard work and dedication. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again!

Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I have stayed at this Red Roof probably 8 times over the last 3 months. The beds were always clean and the staff is always friendly and willing to help. There have been a couple of times when I've stayed that I could smell cigarette smoke, but nothing horrible or would make you go gasping for air. Beds are soft and sheets are clean. Bathrooms were always clean. The flat screen TV is a nice touch. It is pretty closely located to the highway and many eateries, so you won't have to go far if you're hungry. There have been some sketchy people hanging around the parking lot and around the rooms, but they were never loud or disturbing and usually went inside or disappeared after finishing their smoke. Heather G at the front desk was EXTREMELY friendly and helpful. She has checked me in a few time and everytime she went above and beyond to make sure my stay was pleasant. I checked in pretty late one time (around 11ish) near the end of her shift, a customer in front of me was making a scene and literally shouting in her face about how he needed more towels (he seemed drunk) but she was still as nice as can be and dealt with him with WAAAAYYY more patience and courtesy than he deserved in my opinion. She is so genuine and pleasant when she checks me in. She has honestly glad to be helping me and very very courteous. She even gave me suggestions of the best places to eat around the inn. I highly recommend this red roof location

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thanks for staying with us and for sharing your experience with others. I am glad to read you found us clean, comfortable, with pleasant and helpful customer service. We try our best to offer each guest a personalized experience. I will share these nice comments with Heather and the rest of our team as we work very hard to make sure the property stays extremely clean, well maintained, and we always try to offer exceptional service. We do this because we truly enjoy it and want you to feel at home when traveling. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!

Nicole Carter

Been to Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross? Share your experiences!