“My experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Austell, Georgia
“My experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

The service that Tiffany provided was exceptional. It was worth every dollar spent I would always recommend this motel, great staff. :) The location is convenient it is right off the interstate which is extremely helpful the to find. I stayed their several time and all stays were excellent.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Atlanta Indian Trail Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

I will make sure to share your comments with Tiffany whom we are very fortunate to have as part of our team.

Genera Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

This hotel has became mine and my fiances home away from home. Since opening our own small business, Labor Services 4 u, LLC. in 2012. We often stay there more than twice a week. The location is convient because it is right off the interstate which is extremely helpful and has made easier for us to travel n be able to be romantic. the location Has helped us be more business focused, while bettering our relationship, without alot of the stress, worrying or hassle that can accure. The hotel parking lot "hanging out", is getting better. There is fewer people hanging out outside the rooms or sitting in the parking lot. Which has also decrease the odds of seeing the police in parking lot or around the hotel. We like the bottom floor nonsmoking rooms that face the front they have always been clean, they are convient, other than room 125 which does have a slight musty animal smell all others have always been very clean and comfortable. So far we have discovered priceline with the deals and offers is the only other way we have saved and greatly benefited. The rates of our room are alway lower then other hotels in this area but they have recently started to highly vary from day to day. Another bonus we love is using our REDICARD
Deals, coupons email almost once a week reduce rates, you petfriendly n rarely does the rooms smell like animals. Also wonderful bonus that often helps attract us over others is after accumlating 6000 points u recieve a free night stay at any location. The staff is polite, professional, curtious, n helpful, but there are a few names I would like to name that have went above and beyond with us and other customers. we believe they are great assets to this hotel and help give great professional hospality an customer services. There names are Heather, Tiffany, Keon, and the maid we dont no her name barely english we cal her mommy. Your doing great thank you keep doing it theres always room for improvement

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your stay. We appreciate the kind words. We are fortunate to have a great staff and will be sure to convey your sentiments to them. As I am sure it will provide encouragement to continue doing a great job. I am delighted that you are a part of the Redicard program and are enjoying the benefits. We look forward to your continued patronage and the opportunity to be of service to you in the near future.

Genera Manager
Doraville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

the room wasnt exceptional but it was worth my dollars that were being spent my main reason for coming here was for the cheap rooms so i knew what i was going to be "buying" overall the room was ok but the staff was exceptional i would like to especially thank heather g for helping us with all of our needs and reassuring us that if we needed anything not to hesitate to give her a call we will be back soon thanks heather g

Room Tip: no pools but be sure to ask for the business king room those are the most updated
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Thanks so much for staying with us and writing this review. We love having you here! I am very fortunate to work with great colleagues like Heather. We try to offer every guest great service. I will share this with Heather and give accolades for her hard work and dedication. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again!

Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I have stayed at this Red Roof probably 8 times over the last 3 months. The beds were always clean and the staff is always friendly and willing to help. There have been a couple of times when I've stayed that I could smell cigarette smoke, but nothing horrible or would make you go gasping for air. Beds are soft and sheets are clean. Bathrooms were always clean. The flat screen TV is a nice touch. It is pretty closely located to the highway and many eateries, so you won't have to go far if you're hungry. There have been some sketchy people hanging around the parking lot and around the rooms, but they were never loud or disturbing and usually went inside or disappeared after finishing their smoke. Heather G at the front desk was EXTREMELY friendly and helpful. She has checked me in a few time and everytime she went above and beyond to make sure my stay was pleasant. I checked in pretty late one time (around 11ish) near the end of her shift, a customer in front of me was making a scene and literally shouting in her face about how he needed more towels (he seemed drunk) but she was still as nice as can be and dealt with him with WAAAAYYY more patience and courtesy than he deserved in my opinion. She is so genuine and pleasant when she checks me in. She has honestly glad to be helping me and very very courteous. She even gave me suggestions of the best places to eat around the inn. I highly recommend this red roof location

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thanks for staying with us and for sharing your experience with others. I am glad to read you found us clean, comfortable, with pleasant and helpful customer service. We try our best to offer each guest a personalized experience. I will share these nice comments with Heather and the rest of our team as we work very hard to make sure the property stays extremely clean, well maintained, and we always try to offer exceptional service. We do this because we truly enjoy it and want you to feel at home when traveling. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

I was kind of bummed about staying at this hotel because of the past reviews that ive read. I gave it a try and behold the Red roof was better than i read. The cleaniness of the lobby and hotel and was greeted by the most friendly clerk with the most warming smile i think her name was Tiffany or Stephanie. She was so warm and welcoming. She did offer us coffee and told us about the variety of resturants we could choose from. My only worry was the allowance of pets. The room was clean and the beds are ok could be better but overall a great stay! Just waiting for the new renovations.

• Stayed March 2013
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
We are very pleased that you took the time to review our hotel. At Red Roof Inns we are 100% committed to the satisfaction of our guests and I am thrilled that Tiffany provided you with a warm welcome. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again when you travel to the city. I am confident your stay will be just as enjoyable.

Van Etten, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

it should have been a warning to leave when we pulled into the parking lot and found 3 police cars and an ambulance. The front desk clerk was rude, the room was ok but had a sour smell, the bathroom corners needed a good cleaning. The local police even said that this hotel was not a good place to stay. Doors slamming all night, loud people. etc. We were exhausted after driving 700+ miles so stayed but we were out of there very early.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your Trip Advisor review. I apologize for the problem you encountered during your stay. We ask that if you have a concern during your stay, simply contact the front desk and allow us to address it. While we hope that all our guests will be considerate of each other there are times when we will have to remind a few and will certainly do so on your behalf without any qualms. We want to resolve your concern prior to your departure and make it a pleasant stay. We have someone available twenty four hours a day, seven days a week to assure our guests are taken care of.
I am sorry that you were concerned about the ambulance and police presence when you arrived. Had we known we would have been more than happy to help assuage your discomfort. Illness is something that always seems to take place at a most inopportune time and we are obligated to assist anyone with an emergency. I can only hope that you will find comfort in the fact that we would do the same for you.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

In my line of business I have to travel 9 months out of the year. That means I spend a lot of money on hotels. Someone recently recommended that I try out Red Roof Inn. I had a meeting in Norcross Georgia so I stayed at your location in Norcross. When I was told the rate I could not believe it. I as the front desk clerk can I see the room first. (I figured it would be a dump.) To my surprise the room was very nice. The next morning during check out I was greeted by a very friendly clerk by the name of Tiffany, that made sure I had a fresh cup of coffee and the daily paper. Red Roof Inn is now my hotel of choice.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thanks for staying with us and for sharing your experience with others. I am glad to read you found our rooms to be a pleasant surprise, with helpful customer service. We try our best to offer each guest a personalized experience. I will share these nice comments with the team as we work very hard to make sure the property stays extremely clean, well maintained, and we always try to offer exceptional service. We do this because we truly enjoy it and want you to feel at home when traveling. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!

Been to Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross? Share your experiences!