“CLEAN ROOMS AND BATHROOMS. GREAT STAFF” 5 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5171 Brook Hollow Parkway, Norcross, GA 30071   |
Ranked #21 of 38 hotels in Norcross
Georgia, United States
“CLEAN ROOMS AND BATHROOMS. GREAT STAFF”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I have stayed at this Red Roof probably 8 times over the last 3 months. The beds were always clean and the staff is always friendly and willing to help. There have been a couple of times when I've stayed that I could smell cigarette smoke, but nothing horrible or would make you go gasping for air. Beds are soft and sheets are clean. Bathrooms were always clean. The flat screen TV is a nice touch. It is pretty closely located to the highway and many eateries, so you won't have to go far if you're hungry. There have been some sketchy people hanging around the parking lot and around the rooms, but they were never loud or disturbing and usually went inside or disappeared after finishing their smoke. Heather G at the front desk was EXTREMELY friendly and helpful. She has checked me in a few time and everytime she went above and beyond to make sure my stay was pleasant. I checked in pretty late one time (around 11ish) near the end of her shift, a customer in front of me was making a scene and literally shouting in her face about how he needed more towels (he seemed drunk) but she was still as nice as can be and dealt with him with WAAAAYYY more patience and courtesy than he deserved in my opinion. She is so genuine and pleasant when she checks me in. She has honestly glad to be helping me and very very courteous. She even gave me suggestions of the best places to eat around the inn. I highly recommend this red roof location

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Thanks for staying with us and for sharing your experience with others. I am glad to read you found us clean, comfortable, with pleasant and helpful customer service. We try our best to offer each guest a personalized experience. I will share these nice comments with Heather and the rest of our team as we work very hard to make sure the property stays extremely clean, well maintained, and we always try to offer exceptional service. We do this because we truly enjoy it and want you to feel at home when traveling. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!

55 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

I was kind of bummed about staying at this hotel because of the past reviews that ive read. I gave it a try and behold the Red roof was better than i read. The cleaniness of the lobby and hotel and was greeted by the most friendly clerk with the most warming smile i think her name was Tiffany or Stephanie. She was so warm and welcoming. She did offer us coffee and told us about the variety of resturants we could choose from. My only worry was the allowance of pets. The room was clean and the beds are ok could be better but overall a great stay! Just waiting for the new renovations.

• Stayed March 2013
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
We are very pleased that you took the time to review our hotel. At Red Roof Inns we are 100% committed to the satisfaction of our guests and I am thrilled that Tiffany provided you with a warm welcome. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again when you travel to the city. I am confident your stay will be just as enjoyable.

Van Etten, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

it should have been a warning to leave when we pulled into the parking lot and found 3 police cars and an ambulance. The front desk clerk was rude, the room was ok but had a sour smell, the bathroom corners needed a good cleaning. The local police even said that this hotel was not a good place to stay. Doors slamming all night, loud people. etc. We were exhausted after driving 700+ miles so stayed but we were out of there very early.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your Trip Advisor review. I apologize for the problem you encountered during your stay. We ask that if you have a concern during your stay, simply contact the front desk and allow us to address it. While we hope that all our guests will be considerate of each other there are times when we will have to remind a few and will certainly do so on your behalf without any qualms. We want to resolve your concern prior to your departure and make it a pleasant stay. We have someone available twenty four hours a day, seven days a week to assure our guests are taken care of.
I am sorry that you were concerned about the ambulance and police presence when you arrived. Had we known we would have been more than happy to help assuage your discomfort. Illness is something that always seems to take place at a most inopportune time and we are obligated to assist anyone with an emergency. I can only hope that you will find comfort in the fact that we would do the same for you.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

In my line of business I have to travel 9 months out of the year. That means I spend a lot of money on hotels. Someone recently recommended that I try out Red Roof Inn. I had a meeting in Norcross Georgia so I stayed at your location in Norcross. When I was told the rate I could not believe it. I as the front desk clerk can I see the room first. (I figured it would be a dump.) To my surprise the room was very nice. The next morning during check out I was greeted by a very friendly clerk by the name of Tiffany, that made sure I had a fresh cup of coffee and the daily paper. Red Roof Inn is now my hotel of choice.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thanks for staying with us and for sharing your experience with others. I am glad to read you found our rooms to be a pleasant surprise, with helpful customer service. We try our best to offer each guest a personalized experience. I will share these nice comments with the team as we work very hard to make sure the property stays extremely clean, well maintained, and we always try to offer exceptional service. We do this because we truly enjoy it and want you to feel at home when traveling. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Red Roof Inn is doing an amazing job! The rates are reasonable and I like the special that's offered. Nicole is great and understanding. She's really helped my family and I out very much! Also, the other staff are nice, courteous, helpful, and friendly. The location is convient, clean rooms, great value for your money. Couldn't find a microwave nor a fridge, but there is a microwave where the vending machine is. I give you guys 5 STARS! ! ! ! ! GREAT JOB! ! ! KEEP THE GOOD WORK!

• Stayed January 2013
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Atlanta Indian Trail Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Thank you for taking the time to express your staisfaction.

Warm Regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

The whole time I was at Red Roof I had no problems and the employees are friendly and nice. The ladies and gentleman at the desk are very nice and helpful everytime I need something and greet you with a smile. The best part about this redroof is you can relax, its quite, and very friendly helpful employees. The room was clean, bed was make nicely made and if you need anything housekeeping and the maintenance man didn't hesitate to help.

• Stayed January 2013
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, February 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to express your staisfaction.
Boone, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

A stressed out but ultimately pleasant and helpful front desk clerk. She explained after I didn't get defensive that an earlier customer refused to provide any ID other than his Federal ID and demanded to talk with a manager when she said by policy all had to show a driver's license or passport, reportedly cursing her out liberally. Any way, third floor room, clean but nothing special. One of the harder mattresses I've slept on. Good location for our trip. Seemed safe enough and we were on our way.

• Stayed January 2013
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Atlanta Indian Trail Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

While we do not have designated parking for large vehicles, please note that we do our best to accommodate requests on such instances and will be very happy to work with you on your next visit, should you allow us to. Simply call ahead of your arrival and we will be able to direct you accordingly.

Been to Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross? Share your experiences!