“Yuck” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn and Suites Norcross

You added Days Inn and Suites Norcross to your Saves list
Days Inn and Suites Norcross
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   5385 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Peachtree Ind/Medlock Bridge, Norcross, GA 30092   |
Ranked #25 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Norcross
“Yuck”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

I booked this hotel be auze it advertised an indoor heated pool and hot tub. I even called the morning of my arrival to verify this. When I arrived the hot tub was closed and the pool was not heated. The room was old and the whole place smelled of cigarette smoke.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinnandsuitesnorc, Webmaster at Days Inn and Suites Norcross, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. We use all feedback to help us improve. I’m sorry that we were experiencing some technical problems that caused your stay to be less that satisfactory. We take great pride in this hotel and do what we can every day to make it better and better. For any ways we fell short in your case, I sincerely apologize.

Hotel Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Miami, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Management very nice, but this place was absolutely horrible. Room smells of smoke even though it was a non-smoking room. Bathroom is dirty, with black hair on the countertop, around the toilet base there is urine, dirty fingerprints on surface that includes walls, doors, countertops.
Kitchen area for eating breakfast is just as bad, surfaces are dirty, old milk stains running down the cabinet fronts, no fruit just all carbs. The first two creamers I reached for had curdled and smelled terrible. A positive, the waffles where very good .
All they need to do is clean and I could have overlooked the old dated worn furnishings. I will not be back.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
daysinnandsuitesnorc, Webmaster at Days Inn and Suites Norcross, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for these comments which will help us improve in the future. I’m sorry that the breakfast and the room cleanliness did not meet your expectations. While we satisfy many, many clients each week, some are not satisfied and that is unacceptable to me. We strive for 100 percent customer satisfaction and sincerely apologize for any ways we fell short in your case.

Norcross
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

I guess for the price this place was okay. We were in a crunch and couldn't find rooms where we usually stay so chose this one. The motel was okay with the linens and all being clean and the rooms appeared to be clean, just in need of some updating.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinnandsuitesnorc, Webmaster at Days Inn and Suites Norcross, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased that you found our hotel adequate, but I’m sorry that you were not 100 percent satisfied. While there may be some aspects of our property that could benefit from updating, we strive for the best combination of value, amenities and cleanliness and believe we provide that. We also constantly make changes and improvements to maintain quality. I hope you’ll be staying with us again.

Calhoun, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

The hotel needs to refurbish the carpeting as it smells of heavy smoking even though it is a non smoking establishment.
The night staff was very friendly and helpful; the morning staff didn't exist. I went to the breakfast area and no one was to be found. As the only person in the area I left as it didn't feel very secure.
Hopefully they checked me out appropriately.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinnandsuitesnorc, Webmaster at Days Inn and Suites Norcross, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for commenting. I sincerely apologize that our hotel did not meet your expectations. Every comment -- even negative ones like these -- help us improve. I thank you very much for taking time to offer feedback, and I’m genuinely sorry we could not provide you a better experience. We get better every day, and I hope you’ll stay with us again if you visit the area again.

Hotel Manager.

Been to Days Inn and Suites Norcross? Share your experiences!