My group was 4 girls, on our road trip. We called in advance to let the front desk know we'd be arriving late (around 4AM). Whomever we spoke too (it was a man) was very short, rude and loud over the phone. He kept telling us that we had a reservation, therefore he wouldnt give the room away and that if we worked in a hotel, we'd understand. (2 of us work in hotels, and know about no-show policies, thus or phone call.) We did arrive, the front desk agent didnt even greet us but rather grunted and handed us room keys. She did not tell us a room number or where the staircase was located. Once in our room, we discovered that we did not have enough towels. When we called the front desk, they said they'd bring them up. They never did. We called a second time, about 20 minutes later. A man told us that he informed housekeeping and we needed to patient. Another 30 minutes passed, still nothing, so we went down to the front desk in person. We were told go back to our room and someone would bring them shortly. 15 minutes later, the manager came to our room, asking how many people were in our room, hinting he thought we were hiding people in our room. The next morning, we needed to print a ticket off. The woman behind the desk was about to let us print off the page, but the same manager from the towel issue came from behind and very loudly told us no, we could not use the printer and to go to a kinkos close by. For the price we paid, the room was fine. One of the bedsheets did have a small burn hole, and the ceiling had a weird yellow spots (Like someone throw coffee on the celiling) and there wasn't any outlets for us to charge our phones/camera/hair straightners so we ended up having to unplug the lights and tv. As well, the a/c never got the room cold. We had to stand infront of it to even feel any air.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Norcross Hotel Norcross
- Days Inn And Suites Norcross Hotel
- Norcross Days Inn
- Days Inn Norcross
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indoor hotel have indoor pool, provide free dlx continental breakfast.all room have microwave,refrigerator, hair dryer, iron& board, coffer maker.free parking. Walking distance to technology business park. Major restaurants nearby.30 minutes from downtown Atlanta ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Days Inn and Suites Norcross reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.