Our family was spending the weekend going to stone mountain.I chose this hotel because the representative with Wyndham told me the hotel had an indoor pool,so I decided not to stay at a better and closer hotel so my family could enjoy the indoor pool and hot tub.I even called the day before and was told the pool was open.The family and I checked in and unloaded the car went upstairs ,that is up the steps no elevator,got swimsuits on only to Wallace down the steps to be told by the front desk that the pool was not open .Tell a 2 year old and a 6 year old the pool is closed lucky found a mall to go to .This hotel also was nasty in room found stuff on tables and bathroom that was in the open and not cleaned by housekeeping.Will return to stone mountain but not to this Days Inn.Also people in a non smoking room across the hall was smoking weed inside the room.It could be smelt in the halls but they had the window open so you could smell it outside too.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Norcross Hotel Norcross
- Days Inn And Suites Norcross Hotel
- Norcross Days Inn
- Days Inn Norcross
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indoor hotel have indoor pool, provide free dlx continental breakfast.all room have microwave,refrigerator, hair dryer, iron& board, coffer maker.free parking. Walking distance to technology business park. Major restaurants nearby.30 minutes from downtown Atlanta ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Days Inn and Suites Norcross reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.