“Rite 4 Us” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Rite4us Inn & Suites - Norcross

Save Saved
You added Rite4us Inn & Suites - Norcross to your Saves list
Rite4us Inn & Suites - Norcross
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5985 Oakbrook Parkway, Norcross, GA 30093 (Formerly Comfort Inn & Suites Conference Center)   |
Ranked #28 of 38 hotels in Norcross
Norcross, Georgia
“Rite 4 Us”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I enjoyed my stay. The staff was friendly and professional.It was very quiet. If I had an issue ,it was addressed by management promptly. It was close to the highway and restaurants that I frequent. If you want a quiet and clean,Rite 4Us is a good choice

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

29 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Very clean and quiet rooms.
great security. Front exterior entrance monitored by staff. All other exterior entrances require a room key card for admittance.
I would recommend this hotel.
Beds are very comfortable.

• Stayed March 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

clean rooms-great location-great service-I recommend this hotel,a great place to stay for your travel needs.close to interstate,airport,fine restaurant,fast food dinning.site seeing,parks,supermarkets ect.so when your looking for a great place for your vacation needs,rite4us is your place.

Room Tip: all the rooms seem to be good rooms!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Lawrenceville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I loved my stay at the Rite4us inn.Very nice hotel. the front desk staff were so friendly,and sufficient , they give you that home away from home experience..and housekeeping was excellent, they were so friendly and kept my room smelling fresh and clean. this was one hotel I can say that new the true defination of hospitality I will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family..thanks

Room Tip: Definitely recommend this hotel.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I stayed at the rite4us inn and suites, and it was awsome. Great service, great location, and it met my price point, the rooms were very clean and the staff very helpful. i recommend this hotel next time your in Atlanta.

Room Tip: the jacuzzi room is amazing
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Climax Springs, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2008

We were on a trip seeing family and this was a stop on our way to Florida. We made reservations on line. They said that they accepted pets, no mention of a fee like most other sites. We also requested a ground floor room do to health. Well when we checked in they gave us a room on the second floor in the back of the hotel because of the dog. There was no elevator in the back of the hotel and the key cards didn't work on the doors! We did go to the room to check it out. While I was reading the hotel welcome book to try and find a place to eat close I noticed a statement that there was a pet fee of $20.00!!!! This was not a hotel that was deserving of a $20.00 fee. We complained but it did no good. They should state fees when the reservation is made! They said we could talk to the manager at 9:30 in the morning Not!I room was really not that clean anyway. Needless to say we left and went down te street found a lot cleaner hotel for less and NO Pet fee!

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Everything
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
huntsvile, al
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2008

I booked this hotel through Expedia expected a 2 or 3 star hotel, but unfortunately, it's only about 1 1/2. It looks like an older hotel that's been converted into a comfort inn. The place and rooms are clean, but very weathered. I couldn't find the place and had even harder time trying to get directions from the front desk because of a language barrier. Not sure what they were speaking.
Also, free Wi-Fi started out as good, then went to poor and fair. I called about it and was told they'd reboot. It continued to stay poor to fair.
One plus: the free waffles were good.
It's about 25 minutes from Six Flags. If you can get the $59 deal, it's not bad, but otherwise look elsewhere.

• Liked — the rate, nice room
  • Disliked — it was old, problems with front desk and Internet
  • Stayed July 2008
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Rite4us Inn & Suites - Norcross? Share your experiences!