“In need of updating ” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Atlanta Northeast

You added Hilton Atlanta Northeast to your Saves list
Hilton Atlanta Northeast
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5993 Peachtree Industrial Blvd., Norcross, GA 30092-3416   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast and WiFi!
Ranked #13 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
“In need of updating ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

It's nice on the outside and the lobby is done well. The room is in need of a good remodeling. It's an older property and it's showing its age. The lobby bar/rest closes at 11:00pm so late arrivals best to eat before you get there or bring your own. All things worked in the room, and the elevators open and close very fast , so best be mindful of that. Over all, nice place, it just really needs some work.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Marcy A, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta Northeast, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to post a review. Your feedback is valuable to us. I am happy to let you know that we are in the planning stages of a significant renovation that will begin later this year! We are very excited about the updates that will be coming and I hope that if you are in the Atlanta area again that you will visit us and see what we have in store.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
San Francisco, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

The staff was very professional, courteous and helpful. The hotel on the other hand left much to be desired. Carpet was old as was the heating/cooling system. The vents were dusty and it took a long time for the room to heat up. The bathroom was clean. The bed linen was acceptable, however there was only one very light blanket folded up in the closet to accommodate a two bed room. There was a water leak in a 2nd room we had and our luggage was ruined. The fitness center was the size of a large closet. I would not recommend this hotel to a friend or colleague.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate your feedback. I would like to apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay. I have shareed your comments with our staff as we are always looking for ways to improve.
Panama City Beach, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Beautiful facade and nice location for easy access to restaurants, shopping and the interstate. Elevators were slow, room furniture was in need of replacement, tub and sink needed work/replacement, and phone outlet was hanging out of the wall. There was an extra charge for internet access and breakfast. Breakfast staff and checkout clerk were barely polite/anything but pleasant.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. I have shared your comments with our staff and apologize that we were less than accommodating. I am happy to let you know that we are in the planning stages of a significant renovation that will begin later this year. If you are going to be in the Atlanta area again, I hope that you will come enjoy our updates and give us another opportunity.
Warner Robins, GA, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Before making a reservation, ask for an updated room, use your room safe and make sure you have toilet tissue before using the restoom. My room was very dated and the restaurant prices were not in sync with the accomodations.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your feedback. I have shared your review with our staff. I am pleased to let you know that we are in the planning stages of a significant renovation and we are very excited about the changes that will take place later this year. I hope that if you are in the Atlanta area again, that you will visit us and see what we have in store!
Rockford, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I was very disappointed in this hotel. From the outside and lobby area everything seems great, attractive. The hallways and rooms is a whole different story. There is no way this should be labeled Hilton. The room we had was very large and the bed was comfortable but everything looked kind of run down. The walls were all marked up. Ceiling paint chipping off and looked bad. Caulking in bathroom looked moldy. Bathroom door was all warped and damaged, i am guessing from water damage. Several spots on the floor looked nasty. The electrical outlet behind the bed was loose and just hanging there. Furniture looked worn and dated. The whole interior of the room looked like it needed a total remodel. The person across the hall must have had rooms service before we arrived but the tray, plates and glasses were still there in the hall when I checked out after 3 nights. Breakfast in the concierge lounge was very sub par, but the attendant was super friendly and helpful. Cannot remember here name but she was great. The staff was really friendly at least.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Marcy A, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta Northeast, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review, we appreciate your feedback and I have shared your comments with our staff. I apologize that your stay was not what you would have expected, as we do our best to ensure that our customers leave satisfied. We are in the planning stages of an extensive renovation that will start later this year and includes the entire hotel! I do hope that if you are in the Atlanta area again, that you will give us another opportunity and enjoy our updates.
Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

I am currently a nursing mom. I attended a conference there not too long ago at this hotel, and needed a place to pump. I talked to the conference coordinator who kindly arranged for me to borrow an unused guest room for both days without extra charge. This made my conference experience so much easier. The only complaint I have is that during one of my breaks even with the do not disturb sign on the door one of the housekeeping staff started banging on the door and attempted to enter. I had to stop what I was doing and figure out what she wanted. I found this to be pretty annoying (it's a do not disturb sign). Otherwise, I'm happy to know that they made accommodations for me and was pleasantly surprised by the use of a guest room.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. I am glad to hear that we were able to accommodate your needs during your stay, as I know how important it is to feel comfortable when away from home. I will share your comments with our staff.
Bowie, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

The staff was terrific and professional, the lobby and breakfast area were updated but the rooms definitely need a refresh. This is the second Hilton that I have stayed in recently that has waited a bit too long to start their refresh/remodel. The property could be lovely, but the halls are dingy, the bathrooms are outdated and the linens and beds definitely need an upgrade. I will return only once I'm assured that they have completed their promised work.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate the information that our guests share with us. I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay and wanted to let you know that we are in the planning stages of an extensive renovation that will begin later this year. We are very excited about the updates and hope that if you are in the area again, that you will come see our progress.

Been to Hilton Atlanta Northeast? Share your experiences!