“Not what I expected from a Hilton Hotel” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Atlanta Northeast

You added Hilton Atlanta Northeast to your Saves list
Hilton Atlanta Northeast
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5993 Peachtree Industrial Blvd., Norcross, GA 30092-3416   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast and WiFi!
Ranked #13 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Tampa, United States
“Not what I expected from a Hilton Hotel”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Apparently this hotel is a franchise hotel and is waiting for approval from corporate to get the much needed updates. During my stay I called to complain about the state of my room, and all I was told was the rooms are old but they are clean. Well, I totally disagree and have pictures to prove it. There was mold in my room and the tub was very worn down. The wall paper was coming apart from the walls and there were black marks on the ceiling. I was extrememly disappointed. I have talked to the manager since then and was promised a refund of one night, but I am not sure it was enough. The room reminded me of a Motel 6. We were very uncomfortable in this room but beared it out because we were here with a wedding party. I heard other rooms were nicer, so do yourself a favor and ask for an updated room.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We stayed here for three nights to attend a concert on a Thursday night and a football game at the dome on Saturday night. Check in took hardly any time and the front desk staff was very welcoming and friendly. The double beds were tiny yet very comfy and our room was spacious even with the 2 beds.The biggest plus is their free shuttle that will take you to and from the Marta station so that you dont have to make the drive into downtown. The bellman that drove us was very friendly and talkative. My only complaint is that it was not running the Saturday morning of the game and we had to make alternate arrangements-from what I could see they are very short staffed. Shannon at the front desk was working almost every time we walked passed the front desk and she was a delight to talk to every time..asking us how our concert and game was and she truly seemed interested in making our stay as welcoming as possible. Lobby and bar area look very new and I loved the decor. Overall I would stay at this hotel again because of the lovely staff and location. Free parking for a Hilton was an added plus as well!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Nathaniel713, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Atlanta Northeast, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Hilton Atlanta Northeast for your weekend getaway to attend a concert and football game. It sounds like you had a great time! It is greatly appreciated that you took the time to write about your experience with us. Staff and management take pride in providing exceptional customer service to all of our guests. I am so happy that you enjoyed the service and the conveniences that separate our hotel from the others. I will make sure to pass on all of your positive feedback about Shannon at the front desk, and to the staff at our newly designed restaurant and bar. Thanks again and we look forward to host more of your weekend getaways in the future.
lawrenceville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

i loved staying at the Hilton. I loved the way the rooms are furnished and i loved the way the stuffs treated us at the restaurant. The rooms were neat and clean and i loved the way you don't smell any smoke on the hall ways. i will stay at Hilton anytime.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Francis B.,
It means so much to staff and management that you took the time to write about your most recent experience with us at Hilton Atlanta Northeast. Our guest’s needs are very important to us and we try to do everything in our power to provide great serviice along with comfortable and clean accommodations. Providing exceptional customer service is one of our top priorities, because you as our guest are our top priority. I am so happy that you had an enjoyable stay and we are always open to hearing how we can make your future stays even better. Feel free to contact us so that we may make your future stay memorable as the first.

Safe Travels!
Carrollton, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

This hotel is pet friendly, which is why we chose it. Overall, everything was very good: clean, prompt and well kept. This is an older hotel but it is well-maintained. It is a little bit off I-85 but it is a very nice pet friendly hotel, so it's worth the drive.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thanks Brian D., for choosing the Hilton Atlanta Northeast for your place to stay while visiting the atlanta area. The number one factor in the success of a hotel is the guest, and your satisfaction and experience when you stay with us is very important. I am so glad to hear that you found our "pet friendly" hotel to be a convenience for you. It is our pleasure to provide a high level of customer service, immaculate sleeping rooms for a restful night’s sleep, and accommodations for all of your needs so that at the end of your stay you leave with a smile. Once again, thank you for your response and for choosing the Hilton Norcross. We look forward to seeing you again soon!!

All the Best,
Detroit, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying in this hotel during a recent business trip. I found everything from my room, to the lobby to be well appointed and clean. I would only have liked to be able to grab some of the delicious smelling Starbucks they were brewing in the lobby for free - all my cash was packed so I didn't get my morning coffee.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Morgantown, PA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Had a wonderful visit for work. Had wonderful service from all the staff. The rooms are all very well appointed and clean and the hotel is very well maintained. Breakfast buffet every morning had many choices and was plentiful and it was a very efficient in and out. Definitely will stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Good Clean hotel with best services.Enjoyed my stay with my family. Very easy approach on industrial Bivd. Good traffic circuit and enough packing place. Very quiet and clam place to stay. i enjoyed my stay and will recommend.Low priced best place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Been to Hilton Atlanta Northeast? Share your experiences!