Stayed at the Marriott Norcross on a car trip from Florida to Wisconsin. Here are the good and the needs improvement of our stay.
- What a great price we got using Marriot Look No Further rate.
- Front desk people were outstanding. We played the Marriott Elite (Gold) trivial pursuit game and got 1000 extra MR Points.
- Actually got an email and phone call from the hotel before our stay to confirm if we need anything.
- Given two vouchers for free appetizers in the restaurant. The appetizers were good enough for dinner. Wings and quesadias were outstanding. Try the chocolate cake too.
- We had two rooms and they upgraded one to a two room suite. Nice!
- Indoor pool was a little old looking but very clean.
- Breakfast was included in the rate as we are MR Gold members. Try the OJ, My family loved it.
- Staff at breakfast was great. The cook was moving fast and constantly checking and refilling the food.
- Free Parking
- Close to gas station, restaurants and a Target.
- Close to the highway. Just a little out of the way when driving through Atlanta on the east side bypass.
- Everything in the hotel seems VERY clean. Great job.
STUFF to WORK ON:
- The room that was upgraded to a suite was had an adjoining door. The people next door were smoking heavy. The front desk quickly gave us a very large two bed room one floor down. I know this is not the hotels fault, but it was annoying.
- Hotel really needs a major upgrade. Everything looked kind of early 1990's.
- Real lack of plugs in the rooms. Outlets were way overloaded and we had to charge our phones on the floor. There were no plugs available near the bed or on the desk.
- Breakfast was good, but I would have loved a cappuccino or espresso at hotel like this. Coffee came in a plastic carafe. Would have been nicer in a stainless steel pot.
- Breakfast buffet sneeze guard was huge. It was difficult to get to the food. My kids had to duck under it.
- Everything at breakfast was on the buffet. It would have been nice to get made to order omelets or waffles or pancakes.
We stayed at this Marriott, a Fairfield Inn, and two Residence Inns on our drive to and from Florida and this hotel was the family’s favorite. We would stay there again if we were near Atlanta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Atlanta Marriott Norcross reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Atlanta Norcross Hotel Norcross
- Marriott Norcross
- Norcross Marriott