I recently stayed at this Marriott near Altanta, Ga. and I found it to be an average business class hotel in a good location. The room was typically appointed but had a great , free, WIFI connection with the option to increase your speed for an additional $4 a night, which I did not find necessary.
The hotel staff was very friendly and accomodating and check in and out was fast and efficient.
I was disappointed that they did not offer a free continental breakfast. Athough, they had a breakfast it was an additional $10 per person. It looked to be a good buffet but I thought a free option as I experience in most other business class hotels would have been provided.
I was traverling with a family member who recently had surgery and found out they did not have an elevator. I should have checked first but didn't so no fault of there's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Courtyard Marriott Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners hotel is a travelers oasis, perfect for business or pleasure. Conveniently located minutes from major businesses, The Forum featuring great shopping and dining, and Downtown Norcross. A short drive or Marta ride (3 miles to station)to Downtown Atlanta, the World of Coca Cola, Turner Field and Atlanta Braves, Stone Mountain, Georgia Aquarium and all other attractions that the Atlanta Metro area has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Marriott, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Courtyard Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Atlanta By Marriott Norcross/Peachtree Corners Hotel
- Courtyard Norcross
- Norcross Courtyard
- Norcross Marriott
- Courtyard Atlanta By Norcross