I stayed here for four nights on business in October of 2012. I was doing business a bit north of the area in Duluth but wanted to be a bit closer to 1-285 and Atlanta, so this hotel's location was perfect. The rate was fantastic and the room was typical Courtyard and very clean, with nice pillows and a well-equipped desk/working area, with outlets in all the right places.
Marianne at the front desk was wonderful, and made me well-aware that there were no elevators at this property (Marriott aficionados: this is the "original" Courtyard style) - and noticing my very large suitcase, made sure I was in a room that could be accessed without stairs.
Hotel was quiet, property was well-lit and I felt safe. Parking was free and ample. I didn't use the gym or breakfast area here on this visit. At the price I paid (~$107/night), I will return when business brings me back to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The renovated Marriott Courtyard Atlanta Norcross GA hotel is a travelers oasis, conveniently located minutes from downtown Norcross and near the Forum on Peachtree Parkway featuring upscale shopping and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Atlanta By Marriott Norcross/Peachtree Corners Hotel
- Courtyard Norcross
- Norcross Courtyard
- Norcross Marriott
- Courtyard Atlanta By Norcross