“The place to stay in N. Atlanta” 5 of 5 stars

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #5 of 38 hotels in Norcross
GreenLeadersBronze level
Montgomery, Alabama
“The place to stay in N. Atlanta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

If you want to stay in the Northern Atlanta area, this is the place to stay. This is not a one time shot for me, I stay here several times per year. Its close to 285, plenty of places to eat, shopping centers nearby; and its in a quiet area. All of the staff is friendly, and efficient. Clean parking lot, halls and rooms. Great breakfast bar.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
hienorcross, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners/Norcross, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you so much for writing a review on our hotel. It is really gratifying when we have people like yourself, that are repeat guests, thoroughly enjoy themselves during their stay. Thank you so much for your kind words. I will make sure to pass them along. And as always thank you for staying smart at the Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners/Norcross.

52 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
ATL, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

This was a local visit for another event we were attending, we live on the north side of Atlanta and decided to spend the night in the area. Hotel was easy to locate and close to many eating places/shopping. Room was nice and comfortable. We slept very well considering the hotel is close to the highway - we couldn't tell. Breakfast was plenty and fresh; got enough to fill us up with the variety available. The only down was no indoor pool which my son loves to enjoy when we vacation ... but we would certainly stay again if we're in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am thrilled to hear that you were able to get a good night's rest. We are in a great location; not too far from interstate 285 & 85. It is our goal to go above and beyond and to hear you would return is the icing on the cake. We look forward to impressing you in the near future. And as always thank you for staying smart with Holiday Inn Express in Peachtree Corners/Norcross.
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We visited ATL and stayed here. The facility was very well maintained and breakfast was nice. The location was only about 20 minutes from Downtown, ATL. There is a train that is about 10 minutes away that will scoot you anywhere in town. We thought we left our cell phone and were well out of state when we realized it was missing. The front desk sent someone to the room to search for it and even called the phone # to see if they could find it. They then called us back with their search findings. We thought it very kind that they took the time to go the extra mile! Nice folks , clean facility, and convenient location.

Room Tip: Get on board with the Holiday Inn Priority Awards Program if you travel a bit.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
hienorcross, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners/Norcross, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
We were delighted to read your comments about your recent stay at our hotel! Thank you very much for taking the time to describe your positive experience. It is important for us to hear from our guests and especially to know how much they enjoyed their trip. We have shared your comments with our staff and we all look forward to welcoming you again.
Ljubljana, Slovenia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

From the moment I pulled into the parking lot until the time I departed everything was flawless. The property is rather new, in great shape, the room was spacious, bright, very comfortable and clean, all common areas of the hotel were also clean. We used the coin laundry which was also very new and located behind the elevator, so to minimize the noise impact to the rooms. Friendly staff at check-in and check-out and the usual HIE breakfast. All in all a very nice stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
hienorcross, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners/Norcross, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you so kindly for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners on your recent trip! There are so many hotels to choose from, but we appreciate that you choose us to be your home away from home! Thank you for your review and I hope that we have the pleasure of having you as our guest in the near future!
Norcross, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Usually I stay at Hilton/Mariott properties. However they were all sold out so I thought I would try this hotel. I was impressed very impressed when I walked through the front door, The hotel is a new build.. very modern.. nice play to sit and relax indoors. The room/bed is nice.. plenty of room.. mini fridge/micro/coffee pot. One thing I would recommend is more seating outside.
The main reason for this review is my experience with a lady named Erica.(She run's the breakfast/Happy hour events) I went to down for breakfast this morning.. grabbed some coffee .. saw Erica and she ran down the hall.. by the time I got my coffee and Erica came running over and informed me that I dropped some money last night at happy hour. She wanted to give it back to me but I told her to keep it and respected her honesty, WOW what a great lady. Never ever have I had something like this happen. Erica rocks!! The hotel is much better than I expected. Thanks again Erica for being so honest. People like you are one in a million :)

Room Tip: Did not have a restaurant and I did not use room service.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
hienorcross, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners/Norcross, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Hello and thank you so very kindly for taking the time to share your review of the Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners! I appreciate you taking time to highlight the staff and their work ethic. I have shared your review with them to encourage a continued effort to provide outstanding customer service! Erica continues to be a role model to the rest of our staff. I hope that we have the pleasure of having you as our guest on your next visit to the Atlanta area!
North Charleston, SC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stayed at this hotel because we were on the way out of Atlanta and needed a place to rest for the night. The hotel was ready for us right when we got there by having our paperwork ready and our complimentary bottles of water already in our room for being a Platinum Priority Club member. The hotel room was typical, and had the nice flat screen TVs with plenty of channels to surf. The AC was a floor unit located by the window and it got quite hot on my side of the room so I had to wake up and turn the AC down halfway through the night. We stayed on a Sunday so the hotel was very quiet. Unfortunately they had no Jacuzzi which we were hoping for to rest our feet. They do have a pool, but it is closed after labor day. Our beds were comfy and we got a good night's rest. Breakfast was a typical Holiday Inn Express breakfast with pancakes, biscuits&gravy, muffins, breads, cereal, and their signature cinnamon rolls (which if you've never had - you are missing out!) The morning we ate there, they even had bacon! Breakfast was quiet and small, but everything mostly seemed fresh. The hotel staff was very nice, and even allowed us a late check out so we could have a restful morning.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so kindly for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners on your recent trip out of Atlanta! There are so many hotels to choose from, but we appreciate that you choose us to be your home away from home! Thank you for your review and I hope that we have the pleasure of having you as our guest in the near future!
Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

Guys weekend for kickoff classic. Just outside of Atlanta where its not too busy. MARTA station was 5 min away. Staff super friendly. Even printed directions for the MARTA station for our party. Quick check in. Breakfast better than I thought. Great place and value. Will stay again.

• Stayed August 2012
Thank you so very much for sharing your recent experience at the Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners . I am glad to hear that you choose our property during your recent visit to the Georgia Dome. I appreciate you taking time to write your review and I hope that we have the pleasure of having you as our guest during your next stay in Atlanta!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners/Norcross? Share your experiences!