“New, clean, comfortable” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Ljubljana, Slovenia
“New, clean, comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

From the moment I pulled into the parking lot until the time I departed everything was flawless. The property is rather new, in great shape, the room was spacious, bright, very comfortable and clean, all common areas of the hotel were also clean. We used the coin laundry which was also very new and located behind the elevator, so to minimize the noise impact to the rooms. Friendly staff at check-in and check-out and the usual HIE breakfast. All in all a very nice stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
hienorcross, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners/Norcross, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you so kindly for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners on your recent trip! There are so many hotels to choose from, but we appreciate that you choose us to be your home away from home! Thank you for your review and I hope that we have the pleasure of having you as our guest in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Norcross, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Usually I stay at Hilton/Mariott properties. However they were all sold out so I thought I would try this hotel. I was impressed very impressed when I walked through the front door, The hotel is a new build.. very modern.. nice play to sit and relax indoors. The room/bed is nice.. plenty of room.. mini fridge/micro/coffee pot. One thing I would recommend is more seating outside.
The main reason for this review is my experience with a lady named Erica.(She run's the breakfast/Happy hour events) I went to down for breakfast this morning.. grabbed some coffee .. saw Erica and she ran down the hall.. by the time I got my coffee and Erica came running over and informed me that I dropped some money last night at happy hour. She wanted to give it back to me but I told her to keep it and respected her honesty, WOW what a great lady. Never ever have I had something like this happen. Erica rocks!! The hotel is much better than I expected. Thanks again Erica for being so honest. People like you are one in a million :)

Room Tip: Did not have a restaurant and I did not use room service.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
hienorcross, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners/Norcross, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Hello and thank you so very kindly for taking the time to share your review of the Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners! I appreciate you taking time to highlight the staff and their work ethic. I have shared your review with them to encourage a continued effort to provide outstanding customer service! Erica continues to be a role model to the rest of our staff. I hope that we have the pleasure of having you as our guest on your next visit to the Atlanta area!
North Charleston, SC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stayed at this hotel because we were on the way out of Atlanta and needed a place to rest for the night. The hotel was ready for us right when we got there by having our paperwork ready and our complimentary bottles of water already in our room for being a Platinum Priority Club member. The hotel room was typical, and had the nice flat screen TVs with plenty of channels to surf. The AC was a floor unit located by the window and it got quite hot on my side of the room so I had to wake up and turn the AC down halfway through the night. We stayed on a Sunday so the hotel was very quiet. Unfortunately they had no Jacuzzi which we were hoping for to rest our feet. They do have a pool, but it is closed after labor day. Our beds were comfy and we got a good night's rest. Breakfast was a typical Holiday Inn Express breakfast with pancakes, biscuits&gravy, muffins, breads, cereal, and their signature cinnamon rolls (which if you've never had - you are missing out!) The morning we ate there, they even had bacon! Breakfast was quiet and small, but everything mostly seemed fresh. The hotel staff was very nice, and even allowed us a late check out so we could have a restful morning.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so kindly for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners on your recent trip out of Atlanta! There are so many hotels to choose from, but we appreciate that you choose us to be your home away from home! Thank you for your review and I hope that we have the pleasure of having you as our guest in the near future!
Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

Guys weekend for kickoff classic. Just outside of Atlanta where its not too busy. MARTA station was 5 min away. Staff super friendly. Even printed directions for the MARTA station for our party. Quick check in. Breakfast better than I thought. Great place and value. Will stay again.

• Stayed August 2012
Thank you so very much for sharing your recent experience at the Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners . I am glad to hear that you choose our property during your recent visit to the Georgia Dome. I appreciate you taking time to write your review and I hope that we have the pleasure of having you as our guest during your next stay in Atlanta!
Charleston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

We stayed a couple of evenings using points. We were greeted by Ana the first evening & who was friendly. Neither visit were we given an upgrade (a benefit as a platinum member) even though there were very few other guests at the hotel. But the hotel was clean & sufficient for our needs.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your recent stay here at the Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners. We are delighted to hear that you found our hotel welcoming, clean and friendly. The staff here takes pride in their attention to detail and will be very pleased to read your review. Hope to see you soon!
Tampa, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We stayed in this hotel while traveling through Atlanta. Check-in was fast and courteous and the room was a nice size and very clean. The breakfast was a typical Holiday Inn Express buffet with pancakes, cinnamon rolls, cereal, yogurt, eggs and sausage. This hotel was definitely a good value and not too far from the interstate.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners/Norcross, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
We sincerely appreciate your review of our hotel. We are so glad you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable! I also appreciate your feedback regarding our complimentary breakfast- we want every guest to be able to enjoy the wide variety of free breakfast items that our hotel offers. See ya' again soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

I booked this hotel the day before coming to Georgia. It exceeded all of my expectations. It was a great value with extreme comfort and excellent staff. I hate that I went on a Thursday instead of for the the wine gathering on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Everything was great - parking, appearance, cleanliness, comfort, staff, breakfast, and the business center!

Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Thank you so much for your review of our property! We pride ourselves in trying to do the extra things to make you comfortable while in town, such as the free manager's reception on Tuesday & Wednesdays, updated computers in our business center, and making sure all of our associates show their appreciation for your business. We want to be your home away from home- feel free to call us when you come back to the Atlanta area!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners/Norcross? Share your experiences!