“great hotel for business - cant comment on price” 5 of 5 stars

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #5 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
GreenLeadersBronze level
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
“great hotel for business - cant comment on price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

Stayed here for a computer class given on-site - i got a package of air and hotel from MIA for $500 complete thru the training company, so i really can't determine the price or value. But excellent accomodations, condition, food at breakfast, and happy hour 5 to 7 many nights. Mr. Patel in housekeeping department even located a suitable replacement for my cell phone charger which i forgot to bring - he was very patient as we looked through a large box of abandoned chargers. It was only Sept 19 but the pool was already closed, even though the weather was still warm. However, i was here to learn for the most part. Reasonably close food and restaurants, even if only walking like me.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
hienorcross, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners/Norcross, responded to this review, November 2, 2011
Thank you for being our guest and for this very positive review. We are glad that you had a pleasant stay, fully enjoying what our hotel has to offer. We do hope that your travels will bring you back to Norcross and, when they do, that you will return to stay at our hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Bristol, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

Stayed with family on 10/07/11. Middle of the 1st night found BED BUGS in the room. Whole family got scared & couldn't sleep whole night and kept all lights on so no more Bed Bugs come out. In the morning asked to let me check out & credit me for my 2nd night as I have prepaid two night reservation. Which Frontdesk says NO. As no one is in the hotel to confim and check my room for the BED BUGS. They told me that I have to come back after 10.00AM. Drop my family to social event for which I was there. Came back at 11.00AM. Owner was there. He came to my room and confirms that yes it is BED BUG. After that he went to his office and absolutely make me wait for 45 minutes at the desk. No sorry...no apology nothing. Finally I called Customer Relation dept. They put me on hold and called the hotel and forced owner to let me check out. Still they charged for two night. I only stayed ONE NIGHT. After digging little more about this hotel, I found out that this was the BEST WESTERN and just recently got converted to Holiday Inn Express. Ofcourse then you have quality issues. In short I rather have someone stay at Comfort Suites or Hampton Inn. This place is JUST JUNK. Like downtown motel.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
hienorcross, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners/Norcross, responded to this review, January 3, 2012
Please know that this situation has never been brought to the attention of the front desk or
management. We do not have a record of this guest ever staying at our hotel. Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners has a program set into place with Terminix to assure that guest DO NOT have any issues regarding roaches, ants and especially bed bugs. All rooms are sprayed twice a month and we have all reports on file. We love to hear from our guests, but we do discredit invalid and false complaints.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2011

Our family all agreed we would rate this hotel 5 stars for the price. Our kids loved the large TV, large clean bathroom, easy free internet access, and open until 10 am breakfast, as well as the more modern decor. My husband and I were looking for a hotel for under $100 within 15 miles from Stone Mtn Park, with a free breakfast on the north side of Atlanta. This hotel exceeded everyone's expectations. The comfortable beds had at least 8 pillows labeled "soft" and "firm", and the in-room microwave, hair dryer, coffee pot, iron and nice wooden hangers in the closet were very nice. The breakfast had fresh bagels, muffins, sweet rolls, and mini omelets, sausage, and pancakes. We are planning on staying in this hotel whenever we go to N. Atlanta.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for selecting our hotel and for this positive review. We are glad you enjoyed your room,as well as our complimentary hot breakfast buffett. We do hope that you will be able to return soon to rest, relax and rejuvenate. Thank you.
Savannah, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

This hotel is spotlessly clean and the front desk is staffed with friendly people. As I arrived late at night for a late morning meeting the following day, I was pleased to learn that complementary breakfast was served until 9:30 AM, allowing me to sleep in. I went to the room, and couldn't turn on the TV, eventually determining that the TV remote had dead batteries (I could turn it on at the set). Not a big deal. The next morning, I arrived at breakfast just before 9:00, and little was left -- eggs, biscuits and gravy, and bacon were all gone; all that remained was two link sausages and continental items, along with coffee that was no better than the room packets. If you must stay in Norcross, you can do much worse, but TVs should be in working order, and if breakfast is served until 9:30, it should include full fare.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
hienorcross, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners/Norcross, responded to this review, August 26, 2011
Thank you for selecting our hotel and for this valuable feedback. I do apoligize with the issues you experienced with your breakfast and TV remote. I have reviewed your comments with my team so that these items can and will be addressed. We are truly committed to giving our guests the best experience possible. I do hope you will give us another opportunity to do a better job and to show that we did act on and address your concerns.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

All excellent, care, service, food, cleaning.
Mirasierra all team, thanks to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and its staff, their care and service.

Blessings.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Thank you for your very pleasant review of your stay. We appreciate you selecting our hotel for your visit to our area and hope that you can return soon and often.
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

I stayed at this hotel from 7/2-7/5 and my family and I loved it!! The staff was warm and welcoming, they worked extremely hard to make sure that our stay was accommodating. The first night I requested additional towels and washcloths, which were delivered to my room within 10 minutes by the lady who was also tending to the front desk. The breakfast was great! I couldn't believe they served such an amazing full breakfast for the price I paid. This was the best hotel experience I've had in a long time and would definitely recommend this to my family and friends.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
hienorcross, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners/Norcross, responded to this review, August 1, 2011
Thank you very much for your time on writing a review. We are very happy to know that your experience at our hotel was a positive one and that our staff was attentive to your requests. We are looking forward to welcome you again at the Holiday Inn Express!
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

we booked this hotel on the road, last minute for the phish shows in alpharetta. i could tell the hotel wasnt expecting such a last minute crowd, as they were one of the last hotels in the area with last minute availability. the traffic didnt effect that staff one bit. they were continuously on their toes, kind, helpful, super friendly and accommodating. they even served cookies at the front desk!! the hotel was immaculate- very clean- but id really like to put emphasis on how amazing the staff was under such unexpected pressure. this was seriously the best hotel stay of my life with the friendliest staff. made this pit stop for my favorite band even more enjoyable. :)

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
We were delighted to read your comments about your recent stay at our hotel. Thank you very much for your time on describing your positive experience. It is for us so important to hear from our guests and especially to know how much they enjoyed their trip! We have shared your comments with our staff and we all look forward to welcoming you again.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners/Norcross? Share your experiences!