“Terrific Place” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 38 hotels in Norcross
Queensbury
“Terrific Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

From the check-in to check-out experience, this hotel is one of the best values I've run across. Spacious and clean rooms, professional staff and a decent breakfast, you definitely are getting your money's worth. Conveniently located near Interstate 85, it's an easy on and off if you're just traveling through. Add in that they are pet friendly and you have a recipe for success.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

85 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Overall good service when asked.Breakfast needs some improvements.Staff could use some training on customer care during checkout. Next trip we will try the LQ in St Mts/Snelling area it will be a little closer to our family's home I feel in Stone Mountains park area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Winston Salem, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

We stopped here to stay the night on a long drive. Although it was very close to I 85 it was very quiet. The room was spacious and clean. I would highly recommend this hotel. The queen beds were great for myself, my husband, and our two boys. We were also pleased with the free hot breakfast.

Stayed October 2013
Tallahassee, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

LaQuinta Inn in Norcross is located approximately 20 minutes northeast of downtown Atlanta and 20 minutes south of Stone Mountain, another prominent location.

It's located on Oakbrook Parkway, which is off of Jimmy Carter Boulevard. It can be a little tricky to find because of the way the road is set up, but follow an updated GPS and you should be fine. The building itself is well lit and once you're on the road is very easy to find.

When arrived late, however the front desk employee was very friendly and attentive. It was a quick and efficient check in which was great. One thing I liked is that everything is clearly marked - especially the outside doors. There was no question which door was A, B, C, D.

The initial impression of the lobby is that it is well taken care of and is very nice. There is a good size dining area where some guests took part in card games, etc. There's also a nice view of the pool area which is nice. There are also a few tables where you can sit away from the pool and just enjoy the outdoors if you'd like.

The oddest thing is how HOT the hallways and rooms are. The first thing we did when we got into our room was cranked on the AC. It was not on at the time of arrival and the room was hot and uncomfortable. For the three days we were there the hallway was humid and hot. This is clearly no AC being kicked through.

Aside from that the room was clean and well maintained.

*PERK* You may be surprised to know how hard it is to find hotels with two queen beds, but this room has it. I've been to some hotels that advertise having two queen beds but when you get there they are full or double. These are bona fide two queen beds.

The pillows however are somewhat thin and there are only two pillows on each bed.

Pet friendly is another perk to this hotel.

Overall I would recommend this hotel to others. It's a good value for what you get.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

My only complaint is only that when my son and I checked in I was told that because I had used Priceline to book my to room I would only be given one bed and a fold out couch and that should we want a room with two beds I would have to pay another $10 per night.....ok if my stay was for a night or two but we were staying for 12 nights!!

• Stayed April 2013

Been to La Quinta Inn Norcross? Share your experiences!