“My Old Neighborhood IHOP” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #72 of 238 Restaurants in Norcross
Cuisines: American
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“My Old Neighborhood IHOP”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

This particular IHOP was my neighborhood IHOP for many years so, when I return, I am received with hugs and warmth. This IHOP is usually packed for good reason. The food and service are excellent.

Visited March 2013

NY
“SUNDAY Morning”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Can't complain too much because there is always a wait at IHOP. Service was good and efficient. Meal could have been more appealing.

Visited April 2013
ATL, GA
“Tasty Quick Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Had a pretty pleasant experience at this IHOP location. My husband and I met there for lunch, busy area in Norcross but the IHOP was not crowded at all. We were seated promptly and our waitress was pleasant. Our food was tasty, the only complaint my husband had... his grits were a bit on the runny side. Other than that, we'd eat at this location again.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Concord, North Carolina
“This is what I expect from an Ihop.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

The hostess and wait staff were plesant people who smiled as they went about their duties. Beverages were delivered and refilled as needed. The food order was delivered for our enjoyment exactly as ordered and while it was still hot. This is what I expect from a restruant, and this Ihop provided the level of service I expected.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage IHOP, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.