“Good ole southern cooking” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 283 Restaurants in Norcross
Cuisines: American
Loganville, Georgia
“Good ole southern cooking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Hamburgers and onion rings rule!! Try the tenderloin and egg biscuit if you dare - make it a large. Friendly folks, awesome food. Great location... Wish I worked closer. I ate her for breakfast for years and love to stop by when I can.

Visited July 2013

Georgia
“Always Delicious with Years of Consistent Quality and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Always delicious, friendly and well-attended, we've been going to Martin's for at least 15 years and every time we leave full and happy, regardless of that visit's menu choice. In basis... think of it as a Chik-Filet on steroids... sandwiches with monster portions of chicken breast, better biscuits and huge mounds of egg when you buy an egg biscuit. (disclaimer: although I no longer eat meat, I do eat eggs and fish, but I still remember those delicious chicken sandwiches and my colleagues who go with me to Martin's rave about them still)

Great food, premium ingredients and super nice service... Need I say more?

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Snellville, Georgia
“Don't miss the Steak Biscuit at this GREAT southern chain restaurant!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Although this location is 30 minutes from home, my wife and I manage to get here several times a month. Breakfast is my FAVORATE meal and few do it better than Martins.
Ordering is quick and simple. Cashier rings you up and the rest of the staff immediately go into action - fast and efficient. Rarely does it take longer than 3 minutes to get my eat here order (in spite of their heavy drive thru traffic). My order is NEVER wrong. We have tried all the many varieties of fillings (all very good) but my favorite is the Steak Biscuit. Boot leather would taste good between their mouth watering biscuits. Grits are a bit on the watery side for me so we get the fresh made-to-order onion rings instead.
Staff is always friendly and efficient.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Norcross, Georgia
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

This is great food, served quick. Homecooked and fresh, the order is fast, hot and inexpensive. Great value for the buck

Visited December 2012
Lithonia
“Best Southern Breakfast and Sweet Tea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Hope you're not on a diet when you visit Martin's. Best southern biscuits. And sweet iced tea like you make at Big Mama's house!

Visited January 2013