“Stay Away From This Hotel!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of InTown Suites Atlanta Northeast

InTown Suites Atlanta Northeast
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Norcross
InTown Suites Atlanta Northeast
You added InTown Suites Atlanta Northeast to your Saves list
1990 Willow Trail Parkway, Norcross, GA 30093   |
Ranked #22 of 25 Hotels in Norcross
“Stay Away From This Hotel!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2014

My family and I relocated short term and checked in around august. The manager here and the house keepers are awesome!!! The best staff I've ever seen at a extended stay. Now on the other hand the so called courtesy officer NO!!!! How are you going to have a on site courtesy officer that's a drunk and I believe a drug head! She's all outside partying with the guest never answers the phone extremely rude. Outside people doors talking loud and smoking at 2 and 3 in the morning. Ppl blasting music and hanging all over the balcony areas. Their kids running and jumping off stuff. Standing outside your door smoking marijuana. I had to tuck a towel under the door just to keep the small out my room and my children are asthmatic. The room was clean but the carpet and chairs filthy. The biggest and nicest in town property I've ever been to but horrible after hours staff.

• Stayed August 2014

Families
Couples
Solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2014

we had a reservation for a week paid $249 up front, room carpet was dirty, bugs all over the kitchen part, drunks hanging out and knocking on the door,got my car scratched,cable hardly worked,office hardly open 11am to 1pm and then 2pm to 4pm. stayed 2 nights and couldn't even get my money back for the rest of the week we where not staying.most horrible experience ever. Lesson learned. Don't go cheap!

• Stayed August 2014
Louisville, Kentucky
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

First off...the rooms are very small. It's literally only enough room for a bed. It smelled moldy and the carpet is very dirty. Everything about this hotel grossed me out. The staff wasn't rude but they weren't friendly either. If you don't have a lot of money then this is perfect but I would spend the extra money just to be in a place that SEEMED cleaner.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Been to InTown Suites Atlanta Northeast? Share your experiences!