“Never Stay Here!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 37 hotels in Norcross
San Diego, California
“Never Stay Here!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

i don't usually write reviews, but I felt I needed to warn people so they don't end up in the same situation I was in. The hotel was nasty. The room was dirty. The place smelled disgusting. I had a reservation for 4 nights, I went to check in and it was late, so the tiredness made me ignore my first instincts of turing and running when I the front of it. I went ahead and check-in, paid my money and went to the room. I almost vomitted at the smell. Long story short, I requested a refund and went across the street to the Comfort Inn and could not understand why these two hotels were so different from one another when they were so close to each other. You would think that the Days Inn would attempt to compete, but I guess not. Just be warned, NEVER STAY HERE... unless you just like nasty hotels. By the way, it does not have an elevator, so I had to carry my bags up two flights of stairs...crazy!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

68 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

I stayed for 5 days and it was pretty decent for the price. The room included a mini fridge,microwave and coffee brewer in the room. They also offer a continental breakfast. It's close to the highway and there are plenty of restaurants close to the location. The mall,Walmart and grocery stores are close by too. Owners/front desk very nice and helpful. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2013
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I stayed at this place on way to savannah, GA it was very late evening and traffic was terrible on freeway. somehow I took exit toward Greenville on I-285 and I headed on I-85 north. Car was running low on gas and I had no choice but take an exit to fill up gas. I was super tired and didn't feel like driving again. I saw this place across the street on hill and I thought let me check on rate. I went to this place to check on rates for night. I got room for $ 45.00 a night including taxes. Didn't need to bargain for room. Room was very clean and king size bed with 5 pillows and also free high speed internet. Bathroom was clean and also provided 3 big towels. Staff was very nice and informative. there are plenty of restaurant around, which is open 24 hours.
Morning time free continental breakfast was good. Morning staff print me out direction to avoid traffic.

Very nice place to stay. Very safe.

I will go back to this place.

Room Tip: back side rooms are nicer
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn Norcross Atlanta NE-Jimmy Carter Blvd? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Norcross Atlanta NE-Jimmy Carter Blvd

Address: 5990 Western Hills Drive, Norcross, GA 30071
Location: United States > Georgia > Norcross
Ranked #25 of 37 hotels in Norcross
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Norcross Atlanta NE-Jimmy Carter Blvd 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Norcross Atlanta NE-Jimmy Carter Blvd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Days Inn Norcross Atlanta NE-Jimmy Carter Blvd, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.