“Boyd's Atlanta Review” 4 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Norcross Atlanta NE-Jimmy Carter Blvd to your Saves list
Days Inn Norcross Atlanta NE-Jimmy Carter Blvd
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5990 Western Hills Drive, Norcross, GA 30071   |
Ranked #26 of 38 Hotels in Norcross

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

I stayed for 5 days and it was pretty decent for the price. The room included a mini fridge,microwave and coffee brewer in the room. They also offer a continental breakfast. It's close to the highway and there are plenty of restaurants close to the location. The mall,Walmart and grocery stores are close by too. Owners/front desk very nice and helpful. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2013
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I stayed at this place on way to savannah, GA it was very late evening and traffic was terrible on freeway. somehow I took exit toward Greenville on I-285 and I headed on I-85 north. Car was running low on gas and I had no choice but take an exit to fill up gas. I was super tired and didn't feel like driving again. I saw this place across the street on hill and I thought let me check on rate. I went to this place to check on rates for night. I got room for $ 45.00 a night including taxes. Didn't need to bargain for room. Room was very clean and king size bed with 5 pillows and also free high speed internet. Bathroom was clean and also provided 3 big towels. Staff was very nice and informative. there are plenty of restaurant around, which is open 24 hours.
Morning time free continental breakfast was good. Morning staff print me out direction to avoid traffic.

Very nice place to stay. Very safe.

I will go back to this place.

Room Tip: back side rooms are nicer
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn Norcross Atlanta NE-Jimmy Carter Blvd? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Norcross Atlanta NE-Jimmy Carter Blvd

Address: 5990 Western Hills Drive, Norcross, GA 30071
Location: United States > Georgia > Norcross
Ranked #26 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Norcross Atlanta NE-Jimmy Carter Blvd 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Norcross Atlanta NE-Jimmy Carter Blvd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Ne/Jimmy Carter Blvd Hotel Norcross
Days Inn Norcross
Norcross Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Norcross Atlanta NE-Jimmy Carter Blvd, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.