“Very Disappointed, never go to this place again.” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #11 of 25 Hotels in Norcross
Bridgeport, West Virginia
“Very Disappointed, never go to this place again.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I found this place online for cheap price. I called if they can match up this price, eventually they did match the price. Room was on upstairs, nice and clean; not bad for price.
housekeeper were so in hurry to clean room. they were trying to open my door at 7 am, not only that but also yelling loud early in morning. i called front desk and no one answered. Night staff didn't inform me about check out time so i pretended it must be 12 pm check out as other hotels. and guess what there was old looking lady knocking on my door by 11:30 AM telling me to pay 10$ for late check out. She wasn't even in her proper dressing; she was looking like homeless woman. No wonder why they have bad reviews about this property. I work government job and i never been treated like this before. i would spend little extra and go somewhere else but never go to this kind of hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Mundelein
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

On a recent typical blue collar business trip we found this Days Inn to be a great value. We will definitely be staying again soon!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Wetumpka, Alabama
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This hotel room for one night served the purpose of finding a bed and bath for the evening, but that was about it. The carpet was dirty, and the whole room needed updating and a good scrubbing. The sheets were clean and things worked. The "continental breakfast" was barely that: cornflakes, a box of plain and a box of powdered sugar donuts, weak juice, and coffee. I was quoted a price online and then had to pay extra when arriving, but the clerk did give me the "best" break he had. Seek out another hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Norcross hotels

Norcross
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I am very greatfull for the honesty that the staff had shown to me. I forgot and left my bag in the parking area packed with important items. A house keeper found the bag and gave it to the front desk and they checked to identify the owner and tried to call me, but I didn't answer the call at the time. After several hours I learned that my bag was missing, so I went back to the hotel and asked the front desk person if anybody by chance had found my bag and turned it to them. After recognizing that I am the true owner of the bag the person gave it to me. I told him that they have done an outstanding job and was very greatfull for what they did. Defenitely this is a place where I will stay in the future.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Been to Days Inn Norcross Atlanta NE-Jimmy Carter Blvd? Share your experiences!